Chapter eight

Edie's P.O.V

I slipped the ring back onto my finger and let go of the breath I was holding and It felt better knowing he wasn't cheating on me.

Shivers went down my spine as I think back to that night. The night I can't remember what happened and yet I can remember so much detail.

Today I'm planning on taking pj out on a small date to the London eye and I thought it would be cute to wear the outfit I met him in.

The knee length pale green dress with a white color, thin blue belt around my waist and my peach ballet flats with bows on them.

I styled my hair so it all fell to one side and I ever so slightly curled it to give it more volume.

I only put on a few coats of mascara and I was done, leaving twenty minutes to watch adventure time before pj gets home.

I didn't tell him I was coming home early so it will all be a surprise when we walks in the door.

*

Just as the beginning titles began, I heard the door unlock them in walk pj. But he wasn't alone.

Charlie and Chris were behind him and he stopped and took in my appearance. I got a whistle from chris and pj kicked his shin making him hold his leg like a baby.

"Wow, Edie, you look-"

"Stunning"

"Beautiful"

"Stop it guys, she already knows that, what I was going to say was that you look, perfect"

Pj pulled me close to him and gave me a quick peck on the lips before saying.

"Why are you so dresses up? Are you going out or something."

"Yep, with you. I already checked with chris and Charlie and they said it was fine that I steal you away for a couple of hours since they were just going to hang out with phil today so get ready since we leave in ten minutes wow that was fast." I said all in one go and pretended to catch my breath like I had just ran a marathon.

"Bye mate!"

"Bye peej"

The boys left the house and I shooed pj off to get dressed. I hope everything goes to plan.

"So where are we going?" Pj emerged from his room in a blue checkered button up and jeans and I had to restrain myself from ripping it off him.

"The London eye. I know we have been there a lot but it's just the first thing we went on when we met and I think it's cute to go on it again as a date."

*once we got into our pod in the eye, I grabbed pjs hand and pulled him to the window so we could watch the people below us get smaller as we got higher.

We were almost at the top and I think now is the right time to tell pj the news.

"Pj, you know how you said for me to have a DNA test to see who the father was, well I got the results back and it turns out that the father is -"

A/N IM BEING A BITCH AND LEAVING IT ON A CLIFFHANGER...