"Here you go"

"Thank you " I say thankfully.

I take it from him and wipe the stain.
He was still standing in-front of me. When I realized I slowly stopped what I was doing and looked at him.
He takes a step forward making me uncontrollably take a step back .

The last steamy make out session I saw in a romantic movie was twilight , it was the last romantic movie I saw.  I liked it , leaving out how weird it is that Edward find sleeping fascinating.
But how would it be with Art ?
I think we're going to do more than making out tonight and I didn't know what to expect or do.
My mind was everywhere and I was nervous.

He was close.. so close.
Standing in-front of me in the corner of the room holding me , surrounding me with his arms and scent , surprisingly his scent was holding me captive than his arms.
I couldn't focus on anything.
That I dropped the towel down on the ground.
My eyes were just focused on the things I can see.

I took my time to take him all in.
His double eyelids and the shape of his eye that looked like a crescent moon,  his broad shoulders and tall height that kept me hidden from the light.
His square face along with his sharp V-jawline.
Along with his clean look that made me curiously want to touch him.

His parted lips.
His eye color that is now slightly dark.
His soft gentle touches caused by his fingers that was roaming around my waist. And how it had a heavy impact on my body.
The heat that was vibrating from him warmed me up better than a heater.
His stares made my heart scream like an ambulance siren, which I often hear at the hospital.
He stares at my lips while touching them with his thumb slowly.
God how it made me feel naked to the core.

He strokes my hair unhurriedly , and comes closer to me inhaling my scent and my worries.
He presses his rosy lips tenderly to my forehead and continues his patterns of fragile kisses like he was afraid I'd break until he reaches my lips.

"Hi " he breathes out .

"liar "I say accusingly .

"How?" He whispers.

"You did all this just to say hi?"

"Do you have something else in mind ?" he teases knowing that I was getting impatient.

"Yes .."

He brushed his mouth against my temple. 'Something like this?" As he traces my jawline with his lips. "Maybe this ."
I didn't answer .. I couldn't even do something , his gaze and his gestures forbid me from doing anything. Marking that he was in control. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it restlessly.

His thumb was at the back of my neck, rubbing up and down.
And that was it.
The next thing I know He was kissing me with so much passion and force like he was challenging gravity.
The kiss was like a dog on a leash full of energy , waiting for its owner to untie it , to run at full speed.

"Arthur. " I moan.

"You're so beautiful " he whispers between the kisses.

His mouth was on mine, and I stopped breathing. He quivered and there was a sound from the back of his throat, a small moan. he deepened the kiss, parting my lips. I stopped functioning all I wanted was to have more of him , more of his love that he can express with his body, I pushed off the wall, wanting the the insignificant space between us to disappear, digging my fingers into his hair. It was so soft just like his lips.

He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his waist not wanting to break the kiss.
He guides me to his bed and lays me down.
He's now on top of me , still kissing me until i ran out of air , he took this as an opportunity and started kissing my neck while intertwining his hand with my left hand pinning it on the bed, I shuddered.
He stops and takes his pullover off effortlessly then came closer again.
I try to take my dress off to join him by pulling it up from the top.