Chapter 24

Memories are important to people. It reminds them of times of pain and times of happiness they wished to last forever. We all wish to last forever , whether in someone's memories or in someone's picture frame. Forever will remain that one wish that will never change.
Even if memories are forgotten. If someone no matter how far he is still remembers , it's still important and it's still a treasure.

Everyone loved the meal , and I loved how lee wanted more and how art was taking care of him. Marco and Lilly were behaving like they're having secret crushes on one another and it was just so cute that I couldn't tease them about it.

"Bella tell me when is your next meal so I can come again " lee says while giving me a hug.

"Of course lee I will " I say and hug him back.
lee got in the car and art and I were still out.

" I had a great time today " he says while holding both of my hands .

" I did too , did you like the meal?"

" Yes I did but I liked something else more though " he smiles.

" what? What something else?" I ask thinking .

"Your bravery " he says and kisses my left cheek.

"And your courage " he continues and gives me a kiss on the right cheek.

"It's all you ,i wouldn't have done any of this without you" I say regarding the meal and the letters.

" No bella it was all you , Like a matchstick you were waiting for someone to lighten you up , but I didn't I just showed you how bright you can be and you ignited." He says putting a strand of my hair behind my ear .

"God stop it with the sweet talking " I say and put my hand to cover my face and turn around.
He hugs me from behind and whispers to my ear .

"I'll pick you up around 7 o'clock tomorrow okay? Wear something nice " he says and goes to the car.

"Okay" I say inattentively.

"There you go again!" He laughs before he gets inside the car.

"Okay" I say and avoid his eyes.

"Get in bella before someone asks you if they can steal you and you reply with an okay" he jokes.

"Haha very funny " I say sarcastically.
He laughs and drives off.
I enter the house finding Marco washing the dishes.

"Bella Lilly is upstairs she says she will sleepover tonight " he says trying to hide his smile.

"Oh okay I'll go and check on her" I say and head to my room.

I open the door and find Lilly going through my notebook .
" what are you doing lil " I say sneaking up behind her.

"Aren't you going to publish all these poems?" She asks while going through the pages.

Another thing I loved to do even a little more than cooking was writing poems. I started writing poems since I was 7 years old. I began just letting what I feel flow , i still remember the first sentence I wrote I still laugh every-time I remember.
Upon the sky I was a girl in this world it was a fantastic day.
Jumping on cotton clouds I was having a parade ..

"Yes lil will do , just as soon as I find a publishing company who'll agree " I say and hug her from behind.

"Have you decided on the book's name yet ?" She asks.

"No I still didn't "

"That's my new favorite " she says as she reads it.

"I wanted him to know that he was my secret pen. He knows every word which can never be written nor said "