Chapter 21

After We entered the house , Art made me sit on the couch in the living room and went to get some ointment from the bathroom .
He came back and sat in-front of me on the table .
While he applies the ointment on my palm gently, he says "what happened ?" Not looking at me.

" I was running and I fell on the ground " I say and flinch because the wound stings.

"Why were you running?" He asks surprised.

"I just needed to get here as fast as I could that's what I thought of " I say slowly leaving out bailey.

He takes an extra large patch and placed it on my hand.
He stayed quite looking down on the ground and I took the chance to speak.

" I'm sorry " I profess and lift his face up so he can look at me.

" I should have trusted you " I say my voice breaking and tears were filling up my eyes because of regret.

"I know how it feels like when everything around you tells you that what or whom you've been trusting was wrong " he says wiping my tears.

"It's okay bella "

"No it's not " I reject and put my face in my hands.

"You should be mad " I say looking at him.

"I've wronged people bella more than once actually mostly because I live by facts."

"But I learned how to adapt and I know you will too " he replies.

"What I'm actually mad about is , what were you doing in Tyler's room?" He glares folding his arms in front of him.

"I was just taking him up to rest he was drunk" I chuckle , he looked so cute , him being mad while wearing his round glasses.

"Why are you laughing?  , you're the one who should be sorry " he huffs as he stands up to leave.

"That was it art I swear, where are you going?" I say following him like a lost puppy.
We go to his room as he opens his closet , I go to his bookshelf and explore the books there.

"I'm going to the hospital today, to visit mom " he states.

"Oh , okay so uhm I'll leave and you c-" I was interrupted by seeing him shirtless.
His body was strong and built and he had a scar on his left pack.

"Oh god art" I say covering the side of my face and turned around so my back was facing him.

"Why would you leave ?" He asks not fazed by my reaction.

"Uhm i thought you wanted to visit your mom alone " I mumble still not facing him .
He turns me around and faces me .

I blush when I see him.
" no , you and I will be going. I want you to come "

"Okay " I say.

"So Tyler?" He says raising his eyebrow.

"Can you put a shirt on ? So we can just talk comfortably?" I say impatiently.

"Oh so you're uncomfortable with my shirt off , but you were completely comfortable on Tyler's bed yesterday?" He says in disbelief.

"What , no it's not like that ! " I frown .

"Then what is it like?" He challenges.

I huff and I take my shirt off too.

"Huh? Would you be comfortable if we talked , when I'm looking like this?" I say folding my arms in front of me .

"Bella how old are you , five ! " he taunts.

"Art how old are you , three! " I say mimicking him.