Part 36

Ami was still going on hitting Spark and chasing her. Spark tried to hide and even go up but, she couldn't Ami had caught her and was now very angry on her.

Diva(trying to stop Ami): Ami, please stop. They are not worth it.

Ami still didn't listen, she was now on top of Spark and was continually hitting her by saying 'This is what happens when you touch my sisters and brothers '. Ami was not stopping and Spark was now falling unconscious.

Diva(crying): Ami stop. For me, please.

Ami then slowly stopped and git up from her and Spark was growling in pain. Ami had hit her badly and even threw her on the ground. Sparks's nose was bleeding, but she got up and tried to punch Ami but, no use, Ami already blocked it.

Ami(holding her punch): You people don't tend to change know after all this happened also you people again sing the same song right?

Ami looked at her with red eyes and Spark gulped, she took her punch back.

Ami(smiling evilly): If you ever again do this to Diva or even I find you people plotting something against my friends I will not stop here like now I did, understood?

Spark, frighteningly nodded her head and Ami patted her cheek. She then took Diva and without any more word they exited the sojourn. Little did they know that Spark and Kaia were already planning something against them and them and this time Ami couldn't do anything.

Ami saw Nep, Anu and Yash already waiting there. She then saw Diva who was nodding at her to not tell anything, but Ami was first only paying a huge price by hiding things from her friends and now she didn't want to it again. She took her hand and went towards them. Ami told them everything about what happened and how she had a fight with Spark and Kaia. Everyone had the same anger on their faces which Ami had and still was having. They wanted to even punch Spark and Kaia's faces but, Diva stopped them.

Diva(sniffing): Please, don't. They are not worth it.

Yash(angry): But, they need to be taught a lesson and we can't be quiet every time they hurt us.

Nep(furious): Yes, come we will complain to the Headmaster.

Diva(haunted): No. Not to the Headmaster.

Anu(in a matter of fact tone): Are you not going to Headmaster because they have threatened you and because Ami would also get punishment because she has also beaten them.

Ami(looking at Diva who was a little tensed): Diva, if it is like that then I am ready for the punishment but, I want them to understand and feel the same pain as they caused you and if they have threatened you about hurting us then, don't worry, I will give them one more round and I am ready for that punishment too.

Diva(crying): No, I don't want you to take the punishment and I am not going to tell the Headmaster anything. I will not.

Yash(firm): You will and right now. Come one let's go.

Diva had no other choice than to listen and then they headed towards the Headmaster's office. The told everything that happened to Khru Anan and he was listening to them, clearly. Ami when she was trying to tell what happened in the sojourn, Spark and Kaia entered with Drake and Henry into the office. Drake and Henry eyed them softly, but every one of them should pure anger to them.

Probably came here with their filthy girlfriends to complain about me. Ami thought while they were entering.

Headmaster(serious): I heard that you have brutally burned Diva's hand and also threatened her, did you do this Spark and Kaia?