JackCrutchie: Coming Home

Crutchie got the cake out of the fridge as well as the piping bags and fondant roses he made the day before. He grabbed his phone off of the kitchen table, and turned on some random Spotify playlist (God forbid you use PANDORA)

After many failed attempts to keep his kids away from the cake, Crutchie finished the cake. 

"Come on kiddos! We have to go!" Crutchie called, pulling his shoes on. 

The 2 kids ran downstairs. Crutchie got them in the car and started driving to the airport. On the way there, Crutchie thought of the best and worse case senarios. Best case senario, he doesn't have to go back to Iraq. Worst case senario, he doesn't come home. By the time Crutchie stopped worrying, the two kids were unbuckling their seatbelts and running into the airport. Once Crutchie ran into the building, his kids were nowhere to be found. 

"Oh shit. I just lost my children." Crutchie thought out loud. 

The young man hobbled around the baggage claim looking for the two devils called his children. He found them trying to find thier dad. 

"Oliver and Jessica Kelly what are you doing?" Crutchie asked hobbling over to his kids. Some people standing near turned their heads to face the dad.

The two kids turned around and walked up to me. 

"Sorry dad. We were waiting for Dad to come back. We miss him." Oliver said, tears threatening to spill from his hazel eyes.

"It's okay. You guys just need to stay near me, especially when we're somewhere this crowded."

"Dad, who's that behind you?" Jessica asked, as Crutchie turned around.

There stood Jack Kelly, his eyes filling with the tears as he realized that he no longer belonged to the United States Army. Crutchie dropped his crutch and threw his arms around his husband for the first time in 15 months (This is how long my Dad was deployed) The two men just stood there and hugged eachother. Jack bent down and gave his husband a kiss. All of the emotion poured into the kiss making someone cler their throat.

"Come here kids." Jack said, croutching to his childrens' level as he was a very tall man. 

The two children ran into their fathers' arms. They all hugged and Jack started to carry the two kids out to the car on his shoulders. Crutchie laughed at the sight and realized that he was about to fall. An airport attendant grabbed his crutch and gave it to him.

"Thank you Sir." Crutchie thanked the guy, and went to catch up to his husband.

***********************************************************************************************

The four people walked into their house and went into the kitchen. They sat at the kitchen table and started a conversation.

"How was it while I was away?" Jack asked

"I made it into company (this is our dance team at our studio)" Jessica said, beaming.

"Well I got straight A's all year long." Oliver said, trying to sound better than his sister.

 Crutchie walked into the kitchen and pulled out the Costco frozen lasagna. He yeeted that motherf***er into the preheated oven and walked back into the dining room.

After dinner, Crutchie went into the kitchen and grabbed the cake he made.

"Oh Crutchie. This is beautiful." Jack looked at the cake. 

"Thank you Jacky." Crutchie blushed. 

***********************************************************************************************

"I'm so glad your home." Crutchie mumbled into his husband shirt. 

Jack kissed the top of the smaller boy's head. 

"I'm so glad to be home." Jack responeded, feeling his husband fall asleep in his arms.

***********************************************************************************************

Here we are. I finally updated. This is for @MusicMadne55 (I think)

Thanks for reading. I am so sorry for not updating as I have been busy with junior year. 

Angela