Ralbert: Can't Fight This Feeling

(If you don't know this son, catch up on your 80's music. This version of the song is from the Broadway recording of Rock of Ages)

Race sat on the couch next to Albert. "Ever since I saw you wearing that pink tutu during callbacks in the sixth grade I've wanted to do this duet with you," he smiles, curling into Albert's side.

Albert wraps his arms around his boyfriend. Even though Albert couldn't dance as well as he used to, he loved seeing Race so excited.

Race hits the play button on his laptop. "Featuring my terrible photoshop skills," he giggles. His blue eyes lighting up as the song starts.

Albert smiles and pulls Race into his lap. "I'm sure it's fine, Sweetheart."

Race blushes and focuses his attention to the laptop. Albert watches the dance and smiles, tapping his left foot to the beat. Once the song was over, Race looked up at Albert.

"Did you like it? It's okay if you didn't but I thought it would be nice to dan-"

Race was cut off by Albert's lips against his. "You're rambling. Don't worry. I loved the dance and I would be honored to learn it for you."

Race giggles and pulls on his jazz shoes, throwing Albert his shoes. "Come on, Albie!"

Albert grins and slides his shoes on, standing next to Race.