Sprace: Bun in the Oven

(Trans!Spot)

Race was laying in bed next to his husband. The last few months had been rough for the couple. Spot, after a very nice night as man and man, started feeling sick. After one very frantic hospital visit, the newly weds found out the shocking truth.

Spot was pregnant.

Now, three months later, Spot laid peacefully sleeping. Race, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. He was stressed out and trying to keep Spot comfortable for the next five months without allowing him to take his T. Race sat up and threaded his fingers through his husband's hair.

"Spot? Spot, Sweets? Are you awake?"

Race's only response was soft snores. He chuckles and rubs Spot's stomach, kissing it.

"Hey little Spot Junior. You don't know this yet, but I love you and your Daddy more than anything in the universe."

He hums a lullaby before softly singing it. He stays leaning over Spot's stomach, singing a lullaby until he sees Spot sit up.

"You have a real nice voice," Spot smiles, pushing some of Race's curls behind his ear. "You should use it more often."

Race smiles and lays back down. "How long were you listening?"

Spot shakes his head before looking out the small bedroom window. "Long enough to know I love your singing voice."

Race blushes and places his hands on Spot's bump. "You know what I love?"

"What do you love, Racer?"

"I love you. I am so grateful that you have given up your body to carry a new life. I love this baby more than life itself." Race mumbles the last part, his eyes closing almost as soon as his head hits the pillow.

Spot pulls the blankets over Race. "Why don't you go to sleep? You have work tomorrow." Spot says, kissing his forehead.

The two men fall asleep together. Limbs tangled in the most comfortable ways as they fell asleep.