28. King Of My Heart

ابدأ من البداية

"You're here" He told me with a smile once he saw me entering the room

"Sorry if I took so long, you know I always end up chatting with people and I also asked for dinner already" I answered as I sat on the couch.

"It's alright"

"I'm gonna take a shower" I announced, taking some clothes from my backpack.

"Can I join you?" Eddie asked me in a flirty way, hugging me from behind as we both shared a goofy laughed and I just blushed.

"You know you're always welcome" I said with a flirty smile. "But first..." I said, turning around and looking at him in a serious way.

"Is everything ok?"

"I don't know... I heard something as I was making my way here"

"What is it?" He asked me, clearly confused.

"Do you might have an idea why Shannen Doherty is so desperate to meet you?" I asked and I saw the expression of irritation on Eddie's face as he just rolled his eyes.

"God not that bitch again. Did she tell you something?"

"No, I just heard her"

"She's basically stalking me from days. The valet told me she wanted passes and tickets for a concert of the band and that she was like 'Make it happen' and also called to the office to ask if I had a girlfriend and that she wanted photos of me and shit like that... apparently her plan was to take me as a date to the VMAs. Then, the concierge told me she was being very rude to them and demanded a meeting with me, but I have no interest in meeting stupid people like her, so you don't have to worry abut it" Eddie explained to me.

"I'm not worried, I just wanted to know" I answered, a little bit irritated.

"Hey... I'm telling you the truth, you don't have to be angry but, I understand if you are... I'd probably be the same way if a dude would be after you like this"

"I'm not angry Eddie! Stop it!" I answered, clearly angry, as he just looked at me with a weird expression.

"Are... are you jealous?" He asked me with a half-smile.

"Eddie... please, I'm not in the mood"

"Hey, I'm not making fun or anything is just... I've never ever thought of seeing you like this... it's very weird"

"I'm not... Whatever" I answered as I rolled my eyes and I returned to my backpack.

"Hey... hey..." Eddie called me and turned me around softly. "You don't have to feel like this... you know we're a team and you're the only woman for me. There's always stupid bitches or groupies trying something but I don't care about them and you know it, you know it very well... because I love you and I have respect for you and because I know if I fuck up things, you're never gonna take me back. So, you can relax... I won't do anything stupid to losing you. I love you, Lily... trust me" He told me with all honesty and that perfect blue.

"I do" I answered nonchalantly, but looking at him, as he just smiled at me. "So... you still wanna join me in the shower?" I asked, more relaxed.

Eddie just smiled and literally dragged me to the bathroom. That night we had fun, had a special dinner for my birthday and even watched a movie, but as we were about to sleep, I noticed him a little bit nervous.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes... it's just... I was thinking about tomorrow" He said, a little bit worried.

"You don't wanna do it anymore?" I asked.

"Of course I do! You know I'm dying to do it since day one! But... Do you wanna?" He asked me this time.

"More than ever" I answered with a smile.

"And you don't mind anything?"

"Not at all... I'm tired you know? I don't give a fuck anymore. We'll do it" I answered with a smile as we shared a kiss and prepared to get some sleep.

 We'll do it" I answered with a smile as we shared a kiss and prepared to get some sleep