1. The D'Martini Brothers

Start from the beginning

The dining table was filled with bacon and eggs, spaghetti and something which I don't know the name of were placed neatly. Liam was studying a newspaper whereas Lucas was playing music on his mobile and hearing it with an airpod.

"Brothers, come let's eat," I yelled. Liam kept the paper down and Ethan and William who were following me also seated in their respective places.

I took six plates from the cabinet and walked to the table and smacked Lucas's head who was closing his eyes and still listening to the music on his air pods. He snapped his head to my side and smiled sheepishly. "Hey, big bro. Long time no see" he said and I glared at him. He raised his hands in surrender and turned around.

I placed food on six plates and gave all of them one and placed mine at my place and the last place in the high chair which was in between Liam and Lucas. All the brothers' faces showed sorrow for a moment and then, as usual, they continued to do their work.

How much I wish she was still here with us.

We all finished eating our food and all of them looked at me. "Okay. So for today's punishment. William, you are grounded today for cursing in the household. Hand over your phone to Lucas and your laptop to Ethan. Then Lucas, for not paying attention to your surroundings, hand over your AirPods to Ethan. Lastly, Ethan for the little stunt you were about to pull in the morning, hand over your phone, laptop and AirPods to William and you are not allowed to go outside today" I said and stood up.

The boys sighed a sigh of relief and went to their rooms for handing over their stuff to others. Liam followed me and we both went to our office. Ethan won't come today because of his punishment and Lucas will come by his car.

We arrived at the office and were soon greeted by a young man in his early 20s. He is Liam's assistant. He ran towards us and whispered something in Liam's ears. Liam nodded his head and dismissed his assistant. "We got them," he said and that was enough to make my blood boil.

I nodded my head and we both got into the car. I called Ethan's mobile and it was picked up before even a full ring. "Hey, honey. Can't live without your sweet brother for even an hour, huh" William cooed.

I was not in the mood for his childishness now. "Why are you having Ethan's mobile? Where is that idiot?" I asked my voice calm and collected.

"Oh, big bro! Develop some knowledge of yours or at least lend something to me. You punished him and he handed over his phone to me" he said trying hard to suppress his laughter.

I mentally smacked myself. "Hand over it to him again and get ready. We got them, Will" I said. The playfulness in his voice was gone.

"On it," he said and after 20 seconds Ethan's voice was heard. "What should I do?" He asked. "Three of you get ready and meet me in 15 minutes. I'll send you the address" I said and hung up. I sent him the address and we drove to our destination.

The Eterna Mafia's mansion was good. But alas, it is going to be famished to pieces in minutes. My brothers were all standing beside me and all our men have already entered the mansion and captured everyone. We are here to finish the last business. I looked at my brothers and nodded my head and started to walk inside. Someone tugged at my sleeves.

I turned around to see none other than Ethan standing there with mischievous eyes and a smile tugged at his lips. I raised my eyebrow. "What do you want?" I asked him already knowing the answer.

"Vicky, I'm your favourite brother, ain't I?" He asked. "Cut the crap, Ethan. Straight to the point. We are not in the mood for playing right now" I said.

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck," I haven't killed anyone after last week. So if you please let me, then I'll-". "Okay, Blood crazy monster. He is yours," I said cutting him in midsentence. His eyes gleamed with happiness. Blood freaky monster.

We went inside to see Darius Eterna, the leader of the Eterna Mafia kneeled and his hands were tied at his back by a long rope.

" Well, well. Is this the almighty Darius Eterna being tied and kneeled in front of me? What a pity! What a pity!" I said smirking and menacingly strode towards him and sat on the chair that was near his side.

His face was covered with blood and two bullets adorned his left shoulder. It was quite a sight to behold.

I lifted his face by placing my pistol under his chin. He looked pathetic was an understatement. After all, he is my only uncle. But I'm the most ruthless mafia king and I shouldn't pity anyone.

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't torture you and send you to hell this moment itself," I asked and looked at his face.

The words left his words left me speechless and I heard the sound of a gun dropping to the floor.

..........

So hello guys.

How was the first chapter?

What do you think about the ruthless mafia brothers?

Please let me know in the comments.