CHAPTER 23

Joe and Royce walked in the stadium, hand in hand. It has been a little over a month since the two ran off together and tied the knot. Neither Royce nor Joe answered any of their friends or parents, except if it was work related. For some reason the two just wanted to enjoy this new chapter they've both entered before they had to face the entire world... And of course their psycho friends.

Tonight they'd be making their returns back on Raw as a married couple. Royce was more afraid of answering her mom and dad. Her parents were very fond of Neels and excited that Royce had finally found someone to settle down with. She was positive running away to Vegas and getting married by an Elvis impersonator, broke their hearts since they were prepared for a big white wedding. On the other hand, Royce had zero clue if Joe's parents even liked her. She's met them very few times, mostly when she was on her way back from finishing a match and Joe would say hi and stop her. His mom was always nice, as well as his dad but they loved Galina. And Royce, well was nowhere like Galina.

"I know what you're thinking about, stop it." Joe squeezed her hand. "Don't worry about my parents right now, okay? This is our time, our life, our decision, not theirs."

She nodded. "You're right but I also don't want a mother in law who hates me. Joe me and you both know that they loved Galina, I'm the complete opposite of her!"

"Royce," he stopped and stood in front of her. "You're right, you are the opposite of her and guess what? That's what I love about you. My mom will like you and they will welcome you into our family, she'd do anything for me."

"My dads going to kill you." Royce sighed and kept walking.

Joe grabbed her hand and spun her around, pinning her against the wall. "Let him kill me but I'll die knowing we got married and lived our happily ever after."

"Royce!" Voices squealed.

They turned and seen Paige, Carmella, Becky, and the twins. The girls quickly ran over there, shoving Joe out of the way.

"Move Joe!" Becky pushed him away.

"You bitch! You didn't answer my calls or texts!" Paige growled but hugged Royce.

"Thank goodness you're back." Carmella sighed. "But you have some explaining to do Ms. Presley!"

"Or should we say Mrs. Anoa'i?" Nikki smirked.

"Come on, let's go to the locker room." Becky took her hand.

"Oh and hey Joe," Brie and Paige briefly acknowledged him.

"You know that's my wife now and we weren't done talking!" He yelled after the girls.

"No one cares, go bother the guys!" Paige yelled back.

"Look who's back everyone!" Carmella announced Royce's presence to their locker room.

"You're back!" Naomi, Charlotte, Sasha, and Lana tackled her to the floor.

"Let's see the ring!" Natalya said.

Royce held up her left hand and showed everyone, earning gasps and "oohs" from the locker room, still sitting on the ground.

Charlotte placed her hands on her hips. "Damn and I thought my ring was nice."

"I thought the ring Neels got her was nice." Sasha gaped at the diamond.

"You owe us an explanation." Nikki stated.

Royce sighed in defeat, she got up off the ground and sat on a chair. "It was the day I just moved into my new apartment... Nick showed up and weirdly convinced me to go to Joe's house and get back with him. I did and Galina answered the door-

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝐻𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒪𝒻 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒~ 𝑅𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝑅𝑒𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒸 🎉