CHAPTER 11

After the show, the group all went to a dinner together. All the girls had been sheltering Royce from Joe. She felt kind of bad for avoiding him but she couldn't just pour out her emotions to him now. In Royce's head, the last thing Joe needs is his bestfriend whining about some silly little crush. But Joe was just concerned he was losing his other half.

He tried sitting next to her but Nikki practically shoved him to the side and got to Royce before he could. Joe sighed and took a seat across the table by Dean and Finn.

"So you guys are going to Phoenix this week?" Seth asked the twins.

"Yeah, we have to check on the houses and our mom wants us home for bit." Brie replied, flipping through the menu.

"When are you leaving?" Royce wondered.

"Wednesday night, do you need to go back too? I can check on your apartment if you need me to." Brie suggested.

Royce pulled out her phone, "I might go with you guys. Nick has been texting me, some of his things are still at my place so if he's free, I'll go."

"I thought he had a key." Dean joined the conversation.

She shook her head. "He gave all the keys and stuff back a couple months ago." Her phone buzzed and she seen Nick replied.

Nick: Got a flight for Thursday, be in Phoenix in her afternoon. Thanks.

———

"Well I'm getting dessert!" Dean declared as their food came.

"Our food barely got here." Dolph shook his head.

"So?"

"You might be full." Paige pointed out.

The two began going back and forth, the rest just sighed and began eating their food.

"Okay guys be quiet!" Seth hushed them. "We're in a restaurant."

"Royce?" A voice said.

She looked up and seen a face she hadn't seen in years.

"Ah it's the Royce Presley Mahfud." The man grinned.

Royce smiled and got up, "And it's the Neels Visser."

"Neels Visser... The model Neels Visser?" Becky whispered.

"Who's Neels Visser?" Joe made a face.

"He's hot." Nikki stated.

"He's perfect." Charlotte gazed at him.

"His jawline." Paige gasped.

Joe rolled his eyes. "Who is he?!"

Neels Visser: Model/film actor ^

"Look at you!" Royce hugged him. "You look so grown up now!"