CHAPTER 22

WWEOFFICIALNEWS: Royce Presley and Joe Anoa'i aka Roman Reigns spotted in Las Vegas at a wedding chapel! Witnesses report the two went in and came out MARRIED! Do we have newly weds at WWE?

Joe looked down at Royce. Or now his wife. His wife. Wife. Royce was now his wife. His hands traveled up her shirt and rubbed her body. He quickly disposed of her shirt, leaving her in the red lace bra.

"You wore it?" Joe smiled at the bra he bought her.

She bit her lip and nodded. "Why wouldn't I?" Her hands sneaked under his shirt and trailed over his toned body.

"Mrs. Anoa'i." Joe lifted her up and held her. They were now eye to eye level.

You make it look like it's magic
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused

"Holy shit," Royce sighed. "We're really married. We're married."

"How does it feel?" Joe teased her.

"I don't yet, maybe I should've married Elvis." Royce smirked.

"Nah, I think being married to the Big Dog will excite you even more." He leaned in and kissed her.

Hey, hey
I'm so used to being used
So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you

Joe gently lied her down on the bed, hovering over her. His hands went behind her back and unclipped the bra. Joe pulled the bra off and tossed it to the side, his hands softly caressed her body making Royce's breath hitch.

I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
'Cause girl you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause girl you earned it, yeah
Girl you earned it, yeah

Joe kissed her neck, going down to her stomach, which ultimately drove Royce crazy. His hands unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down. Royce tugged his shirt off.

"Mr. Anoa'i." Royce smirked.

Joe pulled his pants down and smiled at his wife. "Yes Mrs. Anoa'i?"

Her hands tangled in his hair and tugged him down towards her. "When did you know you wanted to marry me?"

He rubbed her thighs and curled a finger inside her. "Remember the beach day?"

Royce tried to focus. "Y-yeah."

You know our love would be tragic (oh yeah)
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind

"I saw the way you looked at Jojo. And that's when I knew, I had to marry you." Joe confessed.

"Joe," Royce couldn't take the teasing anymore.

We live with no lies
Hey, hey
And you're my favourite kind of night