CHAPTER 3

Three days later:

"Bro control Galina." Seth told Joe.

WWE was in San Diego for their next show. Royce's brother was able to come home, thankfully he would be able to make a full recovery. She wanted to stay and help but her parents told her they would be okay.

"What has she done now?" Joe sighed and rubbed his temples.

"She's on a Twitter rampage!" Dean said. "All day she's been running her mouth about Royce, the other girls, and even me and Seth!"

"Yeah, whats her problem!?" Seth wondered.

"I have no idea, did Royce reply?" Joe asked.

"Ha" Dean scoffed. "Oh she replied alright, along with the other girls." He tossed him his phone.

As if on cue, Royce, Paige, and Brie walked in their dressing room

As if on cue, Royce, Paige, and Brie walked in their dressing room. Laughing and talking about their plans for the next show.

"Can we go tomorrow once we land?" Paige asked the girls.

"Royce!" Joe yelled, startling everyone.

"Why are you yelling jeez." She jumped and rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is this?" Joe held the phone up and showed her the tweet.

Royce looked and seen her tweet she posted. "A tweet?" She shrugged not seeing the problem.

"No shit really?"

"What's your problem?" Royce took a seat by Dean. "Did you see what she called me and the girls?"

"Yeah Joe, I know she's your wife but she's not innocent in all of this." Brie defended.

"If I remember correctly she called all of us 'low class wrestlers who slept their way to the top.'" Becky quoted Galina's tweet.

"She said that?" Joe was taken by surprised. They all nodded.

"She even called Dean and Seth 'half ass brothers'." Paige pointed out. "Apparently they never been there for you."

"Yeah right, it's not we traveled the world together or anything." Seth scoffed.

"You still shouldn't have said that Royce." Joe snapped.

"Calm the fuck down Joe. She literally accused us of having sex with everyone here so we could make it to the top, when you know damn well we've dedicated our lives to this job. So if you're gonna be in a pissy attitude, do everyone a favor and leave." Royce fumed.

"Now I see why Nick didn't want to marry you." Joe remarked.

"And I see why Galina is getting a divorce from you." She spat. Everyone gasped. Whoops. She let the cat out of the bag but at this point, she didn't really care.

Joe turned around and looked at her, "Wow... I didn't think you could be that low."

"Well I learned from you." Royce growled. She quickly got up and made her way out of the room, passing by him she said, "Go to hell Joe."