CHAPTER 12

More Roman Reigns books by me:
{One More Round- Sasha Banks and Roman Reigns love story
{End His Reign- Roman Reigns and Krista Keehus
{Battle of the Mafia- coming soon

———

"Royce," Becky knocked on the door. "You in here?"

The swung open and revealed a shirtless Neels. "Hey, Becky right?"

"Uh, uh y-yeah it's Becky," she stammered. "Sorry but is Royce here?" Becky scratched the side of her head.

"Yeah she just got out of the shower. Do you want to come in?" Neels asked.

She shook her head. "No thank you, um just tell her I'll be waiting at the, the um stadium." Becky quickly said and left.

Neels shrugged and closed the door, returning back inside the room.

Royce walked out of the bathroom, "Who was at the door?" She dried her hair with a towel.

"Becky," he replied. "She said she'll be waiting for you at the stadium."

Royce nodded, "Alright. How did you like the workout?"

"Okay I know I workout, but training as a wrestler, no thank you." Neels let out a breath. "I'm convinced you were trying to kill me."

"So dramatic, I have to go. I'll see you next week right?" She grabbed her things and walked to the door.

"Duh, I have front row tickets at the rumble." He informed her, then gave her a hug. "See ya Presley."

———
"Why the hell was Neels shirtless in your room?!" Becky scolded Royce at hair and makeup.

"Hey chill out!" Royce defended herself. "We literally just worked out together."

"Worked out as in the gym or sexual activity?" Liv teased.

"Ughhhhhh." Royce groaned and stood up. "We're friends alright? I suggest you both get laid instead of assuming I am, I'll catch you later."

She shook her head and walked out of the makeup station and around the arena. A million thoughts ran through her head, she couldn't decided what was wrong or right. Neels brought back that feeling she had with Nick. But Joe also already had seemed to leave his marking on her heart. He threw her curveballs. One minute she was in his bed, but the next he was telling her how great of a friend she was. But.. She was tired of being just a friend. But Becky made her feel like it was.. wrong if she ended up with Neels

"Heyyy." Am armed wrapped around her shoulders.

Royce looked up and seen Joe. "Hiii."

"What's up?" He ruffled her hair.

"Nothing much, just tired." She shrugged and fixed her now messed up hair. "What about you? How are the kiddies?"

"They're good, Jojo is missing you like crazy though." Joe said. "Galina is driving me crazy though."

"What is she doing now?" Royce wondered.

"She texted me at 2 in the morning with a bunch of reasons why getting a divorce was a mistake and why we should get back together." He explained and sat down on one of the crates. "She's just too much."

"Is co- parenting at least good?"

Joe just shrugged and pulled back his hair. "I guess? I don't know, she acts like we're still married."

Royce stood there, not knowing what to say. "Dang... I'm sorry man."

"It's all good." Joe said and grabbed her hands, pulling her towards him. "Can you stop by my room tonight?"