CHAPTER 1

"Has anyone seen Royce?" Natalya asked the group. Their friend was already supposed to be here for their movie night.

Some of the wrestlers were over at Charlottes house, talking advantage of their days off before going back on the road.

"No but it's still early." Finn said. "Plus don't we all still have to go shopping?"

"Yes!" Charlotte walked in. "Because Andrade and Dean ate everything last night."

"What's up guys?" Roman walked in and sat his stuff down.

"Roman? What are you doing here? I thought you would go see your wife and kiddies..." Seth asked him, confused by his presence.

He shook his head, "They're in Hawaii visiting some family, Galina wanted some girl time with her friends and stuff."

"Ah I see," Seth said and everyone nodded.

"Have you heard from Royce by any chance?" Natalya questioned.

"No, I thought she was supposed to be here already." Roman replied.

Paige and Sasha gasped from where they sat. "Royce and Nick broke up?"

"What?!" Everyone gasped and ran towards them.

"I'll hook the video up to the TV." Charlotte ran to the living room. They all followed and sat on the couch and floor. Charlotte grabbed the remote and played the video.

E! News: "Hey guys it's Jason Kennedy here and we have some breaking news. WWE Wrestler Royce Presley and Wild N Out Host Nick Cannon, have announced their breakup after four years. Here's the video.

Home Video:
Royce and Nick were seated on the floor, both looking sad but not crying.

"What's up guys, it's Nick and Royce here. Umm we wanted to make this video, updating you guys on our relationship and our future. By the title of this video, me and Royce are no longer together anymore.." He turned and looked over at her. "Why you crying? This was your idea." He joked.

Royce laughed and slightly pushed him, "Yeah uh we are no longer with each other. So yeah, that's cool."

"Yeah,"

"So what are you doing later?"

Nick laughs, "I don't know." They both laughed.

"In all seriousness, we aren't together, uh it sucks but don't go assuming we did stuff to each other, because we didn't. It's just for over a year, we've been trying to find some common ground. Me and Nick both realized we want different things in our future, and we can't give that to each other. And we tried.. we really tried to make this work but, we just can't meet in the middle."

Nick nodded, "Yeah, just like she said, we have been trying and working on staying together but we want completely different things, and I can't give her the stuff she wants in the future and she can't give me that stuff I want, and we tried so hard but it wasn't getting anywhere, so here we are. It definitely hurts and it sucks. But she will forever be my bestfriend, she's an amazing girl and person, she has made my life better and I'm grateful to have met her. So don't go making assumptions or thinking there's bad blood between us!"

"Yeah! What he said! I will always have love and respect for him. There is no bad blood, it sucks we're not together but we have infinite love for each other. You've guys seen our relationship for four years and you have a right to know what was really happening. We love you guys and thank you for all the support you've given us."

"Love you guys, peace." Nick said and closed out the video.

Jason Kennedy: "We are really shocked by their split. Last year in a interview, Nick stated "I do see me and Royce together in the far far future. I don't think we'll ever end." Well me and the rest of the world is sad to hear this. Of course we wish nothing but the best for the both of them. I'm Jason Kennedy, this is E! News."