CHAPTER 6

(A/N: here you go, for all those who wanted a MATURE scene. i got high af for you guys to write this so you're welcome.)

--

He groaned into the kiss, quickly removing her of her shirt. His tongue swiped across her bottom lip; urging for entry. She gave him access, a slight gasp coming from her as their tongues met and danced around.

Royce felt Joe's bulge through his shorts, she broke the kiss apart for air. The sudden loss of contact made him upset.

He grabbed her by her sweatpants and tugged her closed. "What do you want?"

She looked in his eyes and was instantly memorized. Were his eyes always so green? Was his voice always so seductive? His hair had fallen out of his bun, his signature wet look. This made her mouth water as she always loved the way his hair was when it was down.

"You have green eyes?" Royce blurted out.

Joe playfully rolled his eyes. "We've been friends for years and you barely noticed? I'm a little offended."

"Well pardon me, I've never been this close before to look into your eyes." Royce defended.

"Shut up and come here," he husked and pulled her on top of him as he laid back.

"You're, so, bossy," Royce said in between kisses. Her hands tugged on his shirt, he quickly removed it. She scanned his toned body, her hands traveling all over, from his abs to tracing his tattoo.  

His hands cupped her butt, giving it a gently squeeze making her moan. Joe's hand quickly freeing her of her pants, leaving only in her underwear and bra. Joe flipped them over, planting kisses all over her necks, leaving hickeys, big and small. As he went lower, his eyes widened. He's never seen Royce in such minimal clothing before. Of course her gear was pretty exposing but he never dared to look at her that way.

"Royce," Joe whispered.

"What's wrong?" She quickly sat up.

"You're gorgeous." He said before kissing her collarbone, going lower and lower.  Once he reached her most intimate part, his hands went on either side  of her panties and pulled them down, tossing them to the side. He licked his lips before sliding his tongue between her moist center. Going in between her folds, she gripped his hair. The feeling made her gasp and arch her back, her moans only driving him more. As his tongue slipped in and out of her, she loudly moaned, tugging his hair.

"Don't stop," she begged. She held his head down and yearned for more.

Joe quickly pulled back, teasing her.

"You asshole." Royce pushed his chest, trying to catch her breath.

Joe laughed at her desperation. "Are you on birth control? I don't have a condom and I don't think I'll be able to control myself."

"Yeah I take a shot every few months," Royce said. "Have I gotten the big dog to be unable to control himself?"

Joe pulled off the remaining of his clothes before taking her bra off. He hovered over her, placing kisses in her jawline. "I don't know what you've done to me, but I'm not complaining."

She laughed, about to say something smart, but he suddenly entered her without no warning. She yelped at the sharp sensation. Sucking in a breath, Royce arched her back, allowing Joe to go even deeper. It soon became a pleasurable feeling, both of their moans filling the room. Her long nails ran down his back. Joe latched onto her left breast, sucking on her harden nipple. His tongue swirled around while he thrusted in and out of her. Both feelings became to overwhelming for her, he soon gave her other breast the same treatment. He examined the tattoos she had above her breasts, two angel wings.

She leaned up, placing love bits all over his neck, before passionately kissing him. Joe grabbed one of her legs and tossed it over his shoulder, sending her over the edge. Royce's eyes rolled to the back of her head as he went faster. In one swift move, Joe flipped her onto her stomach, continuing to please her from behind.

Joe was convinced she was the perfect one. The way her back arched perfectly, sending her ass up in the air, allowing him to enter her and go at a high pace. Surprisingly, she took it. Actually, it was all pleasure for her. Galina would make him slow down and sometimes didn't want to go on her stomach. But Royce was different. She was all about risk taking, and judging by the way her arch was perfect, he knew she'd love it this way.

He gathered her hair and pulled it back, his thumb pressed against her clit, setting off fireworks for her. Joe gave her a wet kiss before letting her hair down, he knew he wouldn't last longer, and she wouldn't either. Her long jet black hair displayed over her bare back. But he wasn't the only one who liked to be in control. All of a sudden, Royce got on top of him, if he only knew the tricks she had up her sleeve. Settling on top, she began to ride him. His hands placed on her waist, her head being thrown back because of the pleasurable feeling she was receiving. His hips met hers, rolling on one another. He held nothing back, going faster and harder.

"Oh fuck," Joe groaned, feeling himself getting close.

"Shit, oh god." Royce moaned as she came on his dick.

"Fuck Roy," Joe gripped her hips and rode out his high.

Both out of breath, Royce rolled on the other side of the bed, trying to find her words.

"You know," Joe said, panting. "I'd never though I'd be in this position with you. I didn't realize how sexy you are." He pulled her closer.

She smiled as they were face to face. "Should I be flattered?"

"Just be quiet and take compliment." Joe warned.

"Yeah yeah whatever Reigns. Make me." She brushed him off.

He quickly pinned her hands above her head, "Careful what you get yourself into sweetheart."

Royce smirked, "Thats the fun part. The thrill of not knowing and awaiting."

~
to be continued
go pray to jesus now