CHAPTER 9

"Royce!" Her younger sister Leila, ran up to her as she arrived at their home.

Royce had made it out to Orlando for Grayson and Ethans birthday.

"Hey." Royce grinned and hugged her. "You're getting so tall."

Leila ^

Leila ^

Leila giggled. "I guess."

"Royce!" Her mom and dad greeted her.

"What's up guys." Royce said hi to them.

~
After hours of catching up and helping out around the house, the family sat down for dinner.

"Are you crying mom?" Toni asked, causing everyone to turn towards her.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Hunter rubbed her arm.

"I- I just haven't seen all my kids together at a dinner table in a long time." Malia sniffled. "It seems so unreal."

Royce slightly frowned. She knew it was because of her. She was the first to leave, her twin brother Toni, following behind her a year later. But he still consistently lived in Orlando while Royce was constantly traveling.

"Well, at least Roy is home." Grayson smiled.

Royce looked around, seeing how much she missed. Her sister was now 16, her two twin brothers were turning 18. They would soon be graduating in the summer. Leila even had a boyfriend.

Her phone buzzed, causing her to snap out of her thoughts.

Joe: Hey, did you have a nice flight?

Royce: yesss i did, why?

Joe: Just making sure that you're safe

Royce: mmm okay

Joe: Btw.. check the little pocket in your suitcase

"Royce, phone away at the dinner table please." Her dad said.

"Sorry." She mumbled before sliding her phone in her pocket.

———

After dinner and saying goodnight, she was finally able to check her suitcase. Confused on what he was talking about since she rarely used this pocket.

Royce unzipped the pocket and took out a bag, and unrevealed it.

Gasping, she dialed Joe's number.

"Hey bestie!" Joe answered.

"What the hell did you do? And better yet, where the hell did you find this?" Royce wondered.