Relief

"I-I don't care if you're 16, 19, 30! I will always be right here." She pulled from hug and looked at her crying still. Sakura smiled tiredly. "I figured." She winced and flinched when she saw Tsunade.

Tsunade rubbed her head. "It's nice to see you again Sakura." Sakura was shocked by that response instead of hate and anger. Roxy kept Sakura close, she was being protective. "Anbu! Take these two to he hospital, and be their escorts."

The anbu jumped down and helped the medical team put Sakura on a stretcher. Roxy started to follow but Tsunade grabbed her arm. Roxy looked at her slightly. "Why didn't you kill me?" Tsunade said quietly.

Roxy looked down slightly. "I don't kill innocent people... or my role models." She pulled her arm away and went with Sakura. Tsunade looked at roxy as she walked away. "Guard... erase the arrest on Roxy for an attempted assassination."

The guard was surprised. "What why?" She sighed, "She wasn't going to hurt me to begin with."

Roxy went to the hospital with Sakura. Roxy needed treatment due to the fact she still hasn't recovered from getting hit by Tsunade. She sat by Sakuras bed while a nurse healed her. "Um... where is.. Oliver."

The nurse looked at her. "He's in the ICU due to his head injury. He's fine." Roxy nodded slightly. She glanced at the anbu looking at her and then back at Sakura. "Can I go see him?" The nurse looked at her with a confused look but nodded.

Roxy got up and walked down the hall, guards following her and all. She eventually found his room and walked in quietly. He was half asleep. A white bandage covered his forehead. She sat beside his bed and looked at him. "Olly..." she said quietly.

She rubbed his cheek. His head turned slightly towards her touch. She teared up faintly. "Ah I'm sorry..." she said quietly. She looked down slightly and held her head. "I'm sorry..."

"Quit apologizing... I-I never said I was mad at you...." a tired voice replied. She looked over at him, her eyes wide. "Olly..." he chuckled. "Haven't been called that in awhile..." he mumbled. She stood up and hugged him tightly. He winced slightly and hugged her back. "I have not been hugged by you in awhile." She chuckled and pulled from the hug. He looked at her. "It's nice to see you... in a more friendly setting".

She nodded in agreement. She sat down and scooted closer to his bed. He raised a brow. "Need something?" She sighed. "I don't want anything I just... I just wanna be next to you. You know you passing out and everything kinda shook me up." He just chuckled and closed his eyes. "Alright..."

A few hours went by and Olly was fully asleep. Roxy was awake looking outside. She zoned out slightly until Sakura peeked her head in. "Mom?" Roxy looked over and quickly went over to her. "Hey.. you okay?" Roxy said in a whisper.

Sakura nodded slightly and looked at her. "Are you okay?" Sakura asked her. Roxy nodded faintly. "Yeah, I'm alright." She nodded. "Wanna walk around?" Roxy looked over at her sleeping guards and chuckled, "yeah, let's go."

They walked around the village a bit. Sakura was laughing and smiling. She missed being here. She turned her head and stopped. Sasuke and Naruto were in front of her. Her eyes widened. She didn't know how to react.

Before she could say anything. The dark haired boy, and the Blondie hugged her tightly. The sounds of cries came form the boys who were much taller than her. Sakuras eyes widened as she teared up, she hugged them both tightly and hid her head against them.

"H-hey guys..." she mumbled quietly. Sasuke held onto her the tightest. "P-please don't leave again." He said as his voice choked up. "I-I won't..." she said. Naruto pulled from the hug, giving the two a moment and wiping his eyes. Sakura blushed faintly as she felt Sasuke squeeze the hug slightly.

He pulled from the hug and smiled faintly at her. She wiped his tears. "Hey, go to my hospital room. You too Naruto. I'll meet you guys there." Sasuke and naruto wiped their eyes and nodded. They disappeared. Sakura blushed to herself. Wow... she thought.

Roxy and Sakura continued to walk. Roxy had an arm around Sakura, she was just being a mom until she looked up. The stare of green eyes looking back at her. Let's Just say it wasn't Sakura. The woman in front of them dropped the bag of groceries.

"Sakura..." the woman said. The man next to her looked shocked. They both ran over and hugged her tightly. "Our little girl! Our strong little girl!" Roxy clenched her fist and was about to reach out when Sakura shoved them away. "You're kidding right? Don't touch me." She glared.

"Sakura! It's mama!" Sakura shook her head. "A mother doesn't insult her daughter and belittle her when she being bullied!" The pink haired girl definitely took after Roxy, all of roxys traits were rubbing off on her.

The woman glared. "Ah..." she glared at roxy and walked over to her. "Tell her, and I will rain hell on what you did in the hidden mist..." she whispered to roxy. Roxy stayed quiet and let them walk away. All Roxy did was sigh and look at Sakura. "Let's head back."

The wind blew. "Have you spotted the two traitors?" A deep voice said from behind Itachi as she looked around the village with his sharingan. "Yes... I've also spotted another Uchiha..." he said as his eyes went narrow. "Kisame..."

"Hm?" He mumbled. Itachi turned and looked at him. "I'll bring those traitors back. They probably don't know that Pain is still alive. Not well, but alive. And plus... we could use roxys plethora of secrets against her and her daughter."

"Plus..." he went quiet. " you and I both know we need her back to accomplish our plan."

Kisame nodded. "I leave you to it."