Rain and Missions

Roxy woke up the next morning. It was quiet. She saw Sakura sprawled out on the bed. She covered her in a blanket again and walked out of the room.

No one was awake yet, so she took the opportunity to make herself a cup of coffee. She sat on the counter as she waited for the coffee to finish. The sound of rain echoed throughout the building. It brought a smile to her face.

The coffee maker finished and she poured herself a cup and started to go outside. She saw orange hair before she made it to the porch. She blushed slightly as she walked out. She sat down at the edge of the porch and dangled her feet down. She glanced at pain and noticed her was asleep.

She looked at him for a few more moments before placing her cup of coffee down and went inside. She came back a few moments later and covered him in a blanket. "Darn orange head.. sleeping out here in the rain..." she said as she went back to sit on the edge.

As she sat there she heard Pain groan. She looked over at him. "You okay?" He looked at her tiredly and nodded. He stood up. She looked at the bandages that covered his chest. She just stood up and walked over to him and handed him her cup. "Here have some. You'll feel better." She chuckled.

He nodded tiredly and sipped some of the coffee. He watched the rainfall. He looked at her and blushed slightly but cleared his throat. "We need to Find Oliver. I'm serious when I say we need his ability."

Roxy looked at him and then looked at the rain and nodded. "Yes we do. And I know you're serious. You don't do anything unless you're sure and serious." He nodded in agreement as he handed her back her coffee. "Thank you."

She looked at him, and he looked at her. Both of them kinda looked like they were expecting something from each other. Roxy turned her head and looked out again. Pain simply turned her chin towards him gently and kissed her. She closed her eyes this time and blushed. He broke it slightly. "Thank you for the coffee."

"No problem." She said as she looked at him. He rubbed her cheek and went inside. Sakura walked outside a few moments later. She was groggy. "Roxy..." she lifted her arms for her to pick her up.

Roxy chuckled softly and picked her up and rubbed her head. "Tired?" She nodded and laid her head on her shoulder. Roxy Let her and rubbed her back gently. She hummed as the rain fell. She was feeling relaxed until.

"Roxy, you have a mission. We're bringing the kid with us." It was konan. She sounded annoyed. Roxy  turned towards  her and nodded. "How are y-" Konan Just stormed off. Roxy raised a brow.

She went inside with the sleeping girl and woke her up promptly to go get changed for the mission. Roxy did the same. She handed Sakura her headband. "Do you want to cross out Konoha or no? I'm not forcing you." Sakura held her headband carefully and looked at it. "I want to cross it out." She extended her hand towards Roxy, asking for a kunai.

Roxy was surprised. "Why..." Sakura looked at her. "No one there respects me or truly sees who I am. Only you do." Roxys eyes widened as she handed her the kunai. Sakura crossed a line through Konoha symbol and tied it around her forehead. She officially let go.

The little girl only missed naruto and sasuke, but knew they probably didn't miss her.

Roxy walked out as she pulled her cloak on. As she did she came face to face with pain. He looked at her. She looked right at him. He smiled softly and she smiled softly. "Morning." She said.

"Morning, Roxy." Pain said. He turned and walked to the kitchen. Roxy smiled to herself. "Come on kiddo." She went to the briefing room.

After a bit, everyone came in. "Alright everyone, our official mission is to find the jinchurriki and take their bijuu. We have partners assigned for these missions already."

Konan passed out names to everyone. Roxy looked at hers. She got Pain. Pain was going through his documents and handed each table a bijuu. "Some groups will get more than one".

Roxy grabbed her folder and opened it. "Nine tails... and one tail..." Sakura looked at the folder. "You aren't going to hurt naruto are you?" Roxy looked at the pink haired girl and rubbed her head. "I won't don't worry."

Everyone got dismissed. Sakura ran out ahead of roxy. Roxy started to leave. "Roxy.." she turned and looked at pain. "Yes?" He sighed and smiled faintly.

"Thank you for your company. It really helped me rest last night. Thank you." Roxy smiled and walked over to him and poked his cheek. "You're welcome orange head." He smiled slightly at that.

"By the way, you're a good kisser." Roxy said as she winked at him and walked out. Pain turned his head and hid his face probably to hide the fact that he was blushing.

The moment Roxy walked out she got dragged into another room by Tobi, Deidara, and Sasori. She looked at the three of them. "Um..."

Tobi went through the table. "Are you dating Pain Sama?!" Sasori smacked his head. "Damn idiot! Not so fucking loud!" Tobi yelped and hid in the corner of the room.

Deidara groaned. "That was our question, so answer demon girl!" Sasori smacked his head. "You're so damn loud too!" He groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Roxy has a brow raised looking at them. "No, I'm not. Where did you get that speculation?" Tobi suddenly came up from the ground. Kinda creepy but alright.

"We Heard you and pain sama last night chit chatting."

Roxy blushed slightly.. "we're not".

All three got closer to her. "Tell us the truth."