Chapter 46: Will the Real Alastor Moody Please Stand? / End of 4th Year

Start from the beginning

Then a female voice came through as I recognized the figure that emerged.

"Lily?" Lana and I said.

"Let go, children." Lily said with a smile on her face, happy to see her son and her godchildren. "You're ready. Langden's coming too."

(A/N: Damn

(A/N: Damn... this gif look amazing, not gonna lie.)

Then another spectre flowed out of the wand, looking like the man I saw four years ago in the Mirror of Erised.

"Dad?" I asked with tears flowing through my eyes. Lana was crying too.

"I'm so proud of you both," Langden said with a smile on his face. We were hearing his voice for the first time. "You both have made me a proud father. I love you both so much. When you go... tell your mother something for me, will you?"

"Anything." Lana said.

"Tell her I love her so much," Langden said. "She's raised two incredible children. Now, take the Portkey!"

As the connection broke, the ghosts remained as Harry summoned the cup to him. As he brought it to us, I looked at the ghost of Lily, who still smiled at us. "Y/N, Lana," She said. "Thank you for helping my son all these years. You are truly like my children."

I nodded as we grabbed on to the Portkey. I felt a strange sensation as we lurched to the Pitch as we found the audience cheering as we returned. That strange feeling was still there, but then I realized something as I looked down.

I was stabbed with Wormtail's dagger.

And the last person that had it was...

My uncle.

Lana shrieked in fear as I collapsed to the ground, shocking everyone in the crowd.

Hermione POV

I ran to the pitch after Y/N collapsed to the ground as Addison followed me. I ran as fast as I could and ran towards his body as soon as I laid eyes on him. It looked like he was stabbed with something and I pulled it out of his chest. Good thing it didn't aim for his heart. Harry came down and tried to shake him awake as Addison checked his pulse.

"He's not breathing!" She said to Dumbledore.

"How did this happen?" Dumbledore asked Harry. "Tell me what happened!"

"He's back, he's back!" Harry shouted. "Voldemort's back! That Nathan person stabbed Y/N, he's his uncle!"

"Uncle?!" Addison said as she tried to heal his wound. "Nathan was there!? He stabbed my son?! Oh, I am going to kill him!"

I didn't know what to do, so I did one of the things that I learned from my parents. I tried using CPR on him and began the compressions on his chest as I put my hands on his chest.

"One, two, three..." all the way until thirty. Still nothing. I tried mouth-to-mouth, still nothing.

"Please, Y/N, don't die on me!" I shouted. "Don't leave us! Don't leave me!"