Accomplished

*this is an alternative ending, the main ending will be Sofia's death*.
*CONTINUATION FROM THE DINNER*
*Sofia's POV*
My face became shocked as he knelt down on one knee.

"Will you marry me?" He said in awe as he looked up at me. I was frozen; He wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. "Sofia?" He asked, grabbing my attention away from my thoughts. "Yes" I smiled, ear to ear before he stood up and I hugged him. "I love you" he whispered into my ear as he hugged me tightly. "I love you more" I muttered quietly so only he could hear. I released my grip on him when I felt water trickle down the side of my leg.

I glanced down in confusion. My eyes connected with Ace's; he widened his eyes, realising what was happening.

"You're water broke" Ice shouted from behind me. "Call an ambulance" I said to Ace calmly as I sat down.

Ice was freaking out in the corner with Dante who had an almost sad expression on his face.

Within 5 minutes the ambulance had come and Ace was panicking the entire time. He kept telling me that it would be alright but I think it was for his own reassurance. I walked slowly out to the ambulance and that's when the contractions began; It was a bit early into the pregnancy to have this baby but I guess I was going to have to make it work.

————————

The labour process was long, hard and painful. Sweat was dripping from my forehead as I struggled to push the baby out. But eventually, Jaxon Alex Hernandez was born.

The doctor handed Jaxon to me as Ace looked like he was going to pass out.

"Hi baby" I hushed his cries as I held him in my arms. "You're very handsome" I spoke softly, kissing his forehead.

This was moment I had waited for my entire life. This was my purpose; To be a mother.

I saw Ace's light up as he stared at his child. "Do you want to hold him?" I asked Ace curiously with a smile plastered on my face. "No, he looks peaceful in your arms and I wouldn't want to drop- "take him" I forced Ace to hold Jaxon. I knew Ace was just scared that he would hurt him but I had full confidence in him. He'll be a great father.

Ace held the baby in his arms gently, treating Jaxon as if he was made of glass. The baby began to cry and Ace began to freak out. "Did I hurt him?" Ace questioned frantically with his eyes widened. "No" I giggled. "Try and rock him in your arms" I suggested and Ace did as I said. In no time, Jaxon was asleep in his fathers arms.

Then, Ice burst into the room. "The doctor told me you gave birth, are you okay?!" Ice shouted worriedly causing Ace to throw Ice a nasty stare. "My son is trying to sleep" Ace shouted but somehow also whispering at the same time. "Overprotective much" Ice rolled his eyes and walked over to my bedside. "I don't know how you did that, you're like super human or something" Ice grinned making me smile. "Shut up" Ace snarled at Ice who was still talking quite loudly. "Ok I better leave before he kills me" Ice uttered quickly before leaving the room

"He's such a dumbass" Ice rolled his eyes.

I let out a chuckle before realising I was exhausted; All the adrenaline had kept me awake.

——————————

I scrubbed the plate clean as the music blared through the house. I danced as I put the plate on the stack of clean ones. I looked over to my right to see Jaxon dancing in the middle of the kitchen. I laughed as I watched him move his arms and legs frantically. He paused and giggled with me before continuing.

I turned around to see Ace, leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. I stopped the music at the sight of him. "Oh, when did you get home?" I blushed shyly as I questioned him. "2 minutes ago" his smirk turned into a grin at the sight of my light pink cheeks.