| 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 |

EPIGRAPH

EPIGRAPH

❝She wants a love story unlike any other, someone who will choose her every single day, someone who will love her through and through, one who takes care of her heart, wants the best for her always. Someone who will be her bestfriend.❞

~bliss

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone! Welcome to my book 'Amore Tales'. Glad you decided to check this out. All these stories are my ideas and inventions. I am the sole writer of 'Amore Tales' and I would not appreciate stealing, so beware. These stories are mainly based on the genre 'Romance', with different plots, although most of them will have a meaning behind them, which I would prefer you to find out. I will keep updating the content in preface as I update the stories and as this is a compilation of short-stories, I will add more stories accordingly.

WARNING

1. All my stories are going to portray strong female leads. There might be some readers who are not comfortable with those, or aren't familiar with them, so you can still back out.

2. My characters will be imperfect. You might not understand them or what they're doing and it's only because everything flows according to the story theme. So, bear with me and my characters because at the end they're gonna make you smile.

3. These are short stories, so everything will not be much detailed and I will always be trying to sum up the story in best of ways possible. There might be some times where I haven't justified the character completely, but I will always try my best.

4. My stories have no space for religion disparities or some particular things to hurt someone's sentiments. I've tried to avoid including things related to a particular religion so try not to bring that up.

6. Most importantly, this is a work of fiction, so don't expect everything right or wrong in the story. I am myself a human and bound to make some mistakes or lacking behind in knowledge about anything particular.

COPYRIGHT

©️ 2021- By Myra

All rights reserved.

No parts of this book may be republished, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including my writing style without prior permission from the author.

This book belongs to me and only me i.e. Myra.

Plagiarism is a crime and it will be dealt accordingly.

If you're liking my way of presentation or my writing style, give me proper credits and bring me into limelight whenever you use it otherwise I would be straightaway claiming it as copying. Being inspired is fine but plagiarism isn't.

Thank you!

IMPORTANT

PS: All the pictures used in these stories belong to their rightful owners. I just found them from Google or Pinterest.