I Know Everything

Lena came back down to the basement with Karas cookies in hand, she was already whipped for this woman and they had just met, it was honestly embarrassing.

"There you are love, I was starting to think you had forgotten about me"

Lena didn't notice Kara was unchained until she turned around.

"How did you- are you kidding me right now?"

"Of course not, are those my cookies? Could you give them to me please?"

"No, you're not getting them now that you're down, go over there and sit down"

Kara tilted her head and smiled, giving Lena a look.

"Please."

Kara then proceeded to walk over to the crate and sit down, holding her hand out.

"Cookies please"

"I said no"

Kara sighed and stood up, walking over to Lena and grabbing the bag.

"I thought you were learning, I guess not"

"You know what, can you please hand me that pipe over there?"

Kara nodded and popped a cookie in her mouth, grabbing the pole and handing it to Lena.

"So what did you need that for?"

Lena gripped the pole tight and swung it at Karas head, knocking her out in the process, she grabbed Kara and pulled her into a different part of the basement, she called it the special chamber, this would be her first time using it.
———
Kara woke up and groaned when she realize Lena had knocked her out and tied her up again, at least she was smart enough to use chains this time.

"Wow baby I didn't know you had it in you"

"Shut up"

"Make me"

Lena raised an eyebrow and grabbed black tape, putting it over Karas mouth and smiling when she just glared at her.

"Now what huh?"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows and started pulling at her chains, startling Lena when the chains actually started to crack.

"What-"

Kara broke the chains and threw them to the side, ripping the tape off her mouth and pointing a finger at Lena.

"Well that wasn't very nice"

Lena didn't know why but she froze, she was terrified of this woman for some reason, she had never felt like a victim ever, not even when she got abused, this was so new for her.

Kara walked over to Lena and grabbed her by the throat, backing her up into a wall.

"You're so smart, so precious, why on earth would you do something so stupid?"

When Lena didn't answer Kara got annoyed and grabbed a small knife, holding it to Lenas throat instead.

"Answer the question"

"You're supposed to be my victim, you're messing with my head, stop messing with my head!"

"It's not nice to yell"

Lena pushed Kara away from her, she was shaking from anger, fear maybe, she didn't know what was going on with her or her feelings.

"Get away from me, please, just leave, I wish I never found you, leave, leave!"

Kara threw the knife across the room and knelt down on the floor next to Lena, looking in her eyes.

"Look at me"