Blank

Techno awoke with a slight lurch remembering him. He always tried not to acknowledge him or should he say himself though he knew he was always there, that rage deep inside himself ready to burst at the slightest push of a button.

The only time he'd ever even let a smidge of his rage out was when he killed his parents. And he was set on not letting that happen again. But he knew it was unavoidable no matter what in any shape or form it was most definitely going to come out but the thought was when.

And he really didn't was to acknowledge that fact just yet. Techno got out of his thoughts when he finally felt the pulsing pain in his limbs. He didn't show it but his was in a bit of pain. Looking over, he sall that his right arm was facing the opposite direction with his bone sticking out his elbow.

Looking down, he sall that his left legs bone seemed to have not been able to indore the force of it hitting the ground and his body's weight. So it seemed to have splintered out of his skin but was mostly still attached to the other bone shards.

The male seemed to find this amusing and started to lightly laugh with a slightly crazed expression. "HAHaHAAHAha, I guess I wanted to feel something HAHAha fUnNY rIGHt?" He asked to on one in particular just looking up to the slightly blocked sky from the trees leaves.

His expression went back to a blank one still looking up. He then lifted his left arm grabbing his right one slightly flinching. (Sigh Lets see if this works) Lifting his hand over his other wrist he tried to pull his arm at least to make it look decently normal.

C-crack!

S-nap!

Pop..!

He growled out in pain trying not to be to loud to attract other people. Letting out a breath he figured that the popping noise was his shoulder that happened to be dislocated. Looking over he sall that his bone was still out but he didn't really think it would go back in but he still tried.

Using his unwounded arm he move right arm to the side to he could see the bone to try to push it back in. Moving his hand he positioned it in fount of the bone and lowered it pushing with a descent amount of force on to the bone. He felt his bone slightly move scrapping his muscles at the processes.

Grimacing at the feeling he continued on pushing but after a minute of pushing he had to stop because his bone wouldn't go any further even though there was still a centimeter of bone still exposed. Exhaling he looked at his work seeing there was still a few bone spurs poking out of his skin looking pain full but he didn't care that much to rip them out.

Figuring it was fine he looked down to his leg seeing it was some what shorter then before because of the landing. He sighed wanting to get this over with and grabbed his ankle growling out not happy and yanked hard.

Pop!

Crack!

Rip!

His leg was longer now but he ripped some of his soleus muscle at a cost.*Part of the leg muscle, search up if you want to know exactly what it is 😊* Huffing Techno looked at his leg, it had multiple larg bone spurs sticking out of his skin and random bumps from who knows what.

Laying back down from his siting positions he moved his good arm over his eyes blocking the sun light from them. Trying to move his arm he succeeded in moving a few inches off the ground before letting it fall back down. (Why am I even trying..? It's not as if I'd be able to even run on this leg) As he said this he tried to move it only stoping feeling a sharp pain travel up his spine causing him to have his leg flinch.

He closed his eyes only to instantly open them back up, uncovering his eyes grabbing the hilt of his blade when he heard a twig snap. Ripping out his sword he stud up only to have his leg give out so he had to use the tree for support.

Looking out into the thick dark trees he sall 3 figures come out. He was beyond annoyed when he sall who they were. Dream and the glasses guy and some other nerd he hadn't seen before came out. He started to glare strat at him into his soul at 35%.

Dream started to shake violently and sweat not being able to look Techno in the eyes. (Hmm I'm surprised he's not on the floor yet) He change his glare to 25% just so he would look him in the eyes to see his reaction. Turns out he did look up meeting Techno's gaze or the first time but taking a step back when he noticed his eyes changed to a even darker scarlet.

He just shook if off but his eyes widened in pure fear when he swore he sall a dark figure with a wide bloody smile and equally wide eyes staring right at him. He stumbled bumping into his teammate shaking. Then saying with a shaky voice, "W-what t-the f-uck is t-that...?!"

His teammates were confused as to what he was referring to because they couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. "What do you mean, there's just Techno standing there..?" Dream looked back only to see the figure was still there but seemed to have moved to beside to Techno.

"W-what the fu-cks g-going o-on..?!" Techno looked at him smiling devilishly cracking his arm to get it back in to the right angle. Then laughing hysterically causing then to flinch at the suddenness of the sound. He lifted his hand to cover his face while looking up and still laughing.

They froze almost out of disgust of the sheer amount of laughing he was making. "w-what the h-ells w-wrong with y-you..?" One of them managed to whisper out while with wide eye seemingly shaking with pure fear.

Techno abruptly stopped and cocked his head to the side with a repulsive sounding crack. Followed by another even louder sounding crack coming from the figure beside him.

C-rack!

C-Crack!!

Another distorted voice seemingly not Techno but still his came from it's throat, "HAhAhAHAHA! He can see me what a misfortune it fellow" as he said this he seemingly teleported in fount of Dream instantaneously just waiting a few seconds to he could open his mouth about to scream before he grabbed his skull crushing it in a millisecond.

His blood mixed with brain matter splatter onto the grass going right threw the figure almost like he was a black liquid. Some splattered onto his teammates with shocked faces and shaking body's the figure said, "Shall we continue?"

He looked back to Techno's still crazed expression waiting for an answer. "Haha, you know it"

Hi hi that was 1201 words! I hope you enjoyed! And with that I hope you have a Good Day! 😊