DARKNESS

"Put me down please!!" The boy screamed banging in is mothers arms holding him firm. She didn't even budge only looking ahead down the steps with a stern expression.

He scratched his nails into her skin almost breaking his nail at the force. His mother finally reacted by yelling and dropping him down the last stairs.

Crack!

Thud..!

The boys head smacked onto the hard wood floor making a small cracking sound at the impact. He layed there still with blood slowly seeping out of his wound still in shock. He heard his mother scoff then walk back up stairs like nothing even happened.

He finally snapped out of it and lifted his hand to prop himself up. As soon as he moved a fraction of an inch his head throbbed in pain. He groaned in frustration trying to sit up. Trying again he finally sat up, still having to use his arm to keep himself steady.

"Haha, I-I sould have known she would done that" He had a painful smile on as he wiped the blood dripping into his eye. The boy just sat there when he felt a tear roll down his cold cheek. "Ha, two in one day lucky me" wiping the tear away he tried to stand up. At first he felt light headed and fell straight down again with a thud but the second time he got up successfully.

Lifting his hand he tried to put pressure on his wound but only put barely any pressure because of the pain and the larg amount of blood he lost. So he sighed and went to the left corner, he usually went to because he found it warmer.

Pulling his knees to his chest trying to get just a bit more heat. There was no windows in the basement only some small holes in the walls to let oxygen through. And they may make shore he doesn't suffocate but they made the nights even colder. (I'm surprised I didn't freeze last winter or starve. I got so skinny that week.)

He let his mind wander to happier days like when he was little and he first found the clearing. If he remembered right he was 4 and was thinking of finding flowers for his mother so she'd hopefully start to love him back...

When he found it he was so happy he jumped around and rolled on the grass. Then he noticed the multi color flowers growing in a larg circle. He remembered he picked the purple one for her because he once heard she loved the color purple when his parents were talking.

He had grabbed them and went running back home hopping to please her. When he had gotten back she had just slapped him causing him to drop the flowers and stomped on them.

He remembered not eatin' for 3 days because she found out he had gone off into the forest. The boy finally found it hard to keep his eyes open so he let sleep take him.

Hi hi sorry it was short, 522 words, I'll make the next upload about lets say 1500! 😖😊 Also thanks for 108k views! 😊❤👑 And with that I hope you have a good day! 😊