Tired

Techno was tiered he'd been through a lot today so he was ready a soft or a descent spot to sleep he wasn't that picky. Techno was still standing there with his group as people left when their carriage drivers came to puck them up.

When there drivers came he could hear his teammates talking to theirs as to his who's a descent distance aways away. Techno sighed and said, "If your not gonna hurry up and take me I'ma just walk there my self" He said with a slight glare with his annoyance. "I-I-I-I-Im-m s-s-sor-" The driver said with what looked like tears about to fall as he was cut off.

"You know what, just go back to where ever you live. I'll just walk there my self, considering your current appearance you couldn't stear very well" Techno said as he started to walk in the direction of the many houses in the distance.

"W-w-wait I-I'll d-drive fine,it's m-my j-job a-a-after all" He said a bit louder then earlier as he wiped his tears off his face. Techno just gave him a side glance as he said "It's out of discussion know go before I get more angry than I already am" He said with a glare but only at 10% considering the drivers stubbornness to drive him to his new house.

The driver stayed quiet watching him take 5 more steps before stoping again. "Also what's ya name?" Techno said with genuine curiosity so he had something to call him. "Umm i-i-t's R-r-obert" Robert said quietly as he looked down. Techno just made a grunting sound as a response and walked off.

Techno sighed feeling the cold night air on his face. A lot has happened in the span of a day but I'm glade it happened. If it hadn't happened I wouldn't have gotten those delicious kills. Techno's mouth started to salivate as he thought about it, "shit stop" He grumbled as his eyes had a red hue start to form around his eyes. His pulps started to dilate, he needed to calm down now.

Inahle!

Exhale...

Techno started to calm down his eyes went back to normal as he continued walking. Techno keep walking till he sall multiple big houses all lined in two neat rows on each side of the very flat dirt road.

His house was the first on the left, in all its dark glory. If a regular person would has seen it in modern times it would have probably given them a heart attack then and there. He really wouldn't be surprised if people thought this house was from hell and owned by the devil him self. Well they wouldn't be that far off, Techno thought to himself smirking a bit.

*The house looks like the one in the picture! 😊* Techno walked inside and looked left and right and noticed the bedroom was right next to the stairs. "..just like my m-moms house" Technos eyes widened a bit but blocked the memory trying to seemingly claw it's way out of his skull.

"....honey...." He flinched as he heard his mother call his old nick name in his ear emotionlessly. He started to hear multiple whispers saying the same thing over and over growing louder by the second. "shit...!" Techno grumbled as he started to hear a slight ring in his ears with the whispering.

Techno started to hit his head with his fist, with his other hand on a near by wall trying to steady himself. Techno hit harder as it got louded and louder, he could have sworn that he sall his dead mother next to him just waiting for him to drop dead so she could drag him to hell with her.

But Techno wouldnt have that he hit so hard his knuckles started to bleed with his scalp.

Thump!

Thump!

Thump..!

Drip....!

That was the sound of his fists constantly colluding on his skull. As he got tired so did the, now yelling and constant static seem to well that's what he thought. Techno lowered his now weak arm as blood dripped from it and the side of his skull causing the blood to get in his eye.

The blood got on the once clean wood floor and seeped in its cracks. Techno sighed as he walked to the bed room trying not to get blood every where he even remotely looked at. When Techno finally got to the room he sall his belongings on the 'king' sized bed and walked twords it. *The room looks like this you can change it how ever you want, if you want!*

He grabbed it and found a piece of cloth, he figured one of his servants put in there and whipped off the blood on his fist, his skull and on his face near on his eye lid

He grabbed it and found a piece of cloth, he figured one of his servants put in there and whipped off the blood on his fist, his skull and on his face near on his eye lid. Techno didn't feel like actually bandaging his wounds.

Techno put the cloth down and took off his cap and unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor with his cap. He then took of his boots with a thump he tossed them next to his dresser.

Techno didn't fell like taking off his pants so he just threw his covers up and collapsed on his bed then covered him self drifting off to a quiet slumber...

That was 891 words. 😣 I'm sorry that was short and I didn't upload on friday! I was gonna then I got distracted!! I'm so sorry! 😭 I didn't mean to I hope you guys can forgive me I was literally reading for 2 and a half days straight. I some times do that when I find a new book then read for that amount of more and then when I do try to continue writing all I can think about it that story! So Im sorry! 😖 And with that I hope you have a Good Day! 😊