Library

Techno awoke to his light fixture blinding him and causing his already enhance headache to get even worse. Techno quickly tried to cover his eyes but as he was in the motion he feel immense discomfort.

Pop!

Crack!

Techno's joints popped at the slightest motion do to his constant position while he slept. Techno groaned at the discomfort trying to get all his bones limbered up.

Pop.!

C-crack!

Techno finally was able to move without his joints hindering him. He stud up covering above his eyes so the light wouldn't get through. Techno wobbled to his room for needed darkness. He opened the door then closed it behind himself as he collapsed onto his bed.

Techno sighed in relief as he felt the soft bed on his body. Techno thought of trying to sleep some more but he new he'd just wake up again do to either a nightmare or just not being able to go back to sleep.

Techno flipped himself over to on his back and looked at the clock which read 6:30 A.M., in Roman numerals. Techno sighed then thought (What am I gonna do while I wait? I could just lay here and stare at the ceiling. But I probably will get bored, hmmm I could look at the rest of the rooms. You know what I'll do just that.)

Techno stud up looking half dead because of his omens lack of sleep and his pale complexion but nevertheless he stud up and started walking again. Techno rubbed eyes trying to get ride of his sleepiness and succeeding on the second try.

He walked to the end of the living room and opened at door which seemingly leaded to a kitchen. *The picture is above! 😊* "Hmm nice" Techno said as he looked around then noticing there was books in the table.

"Is this normal?" Techno mumbled as he looked at them then noticed they were books filled with recipes by the hundreds. "YOU WouldN'T KNow woULD YoU" a women's voice whispered in his ear as he felt his hairs go up.

"What do you want?" Techno said sternly not turning around. "AWw, tHaT's NO Way to TALK to yOur MothER" She said as she grabbed his pink hair pulling him back to look at her. Techno felt a oozing black substance leaking on his hair from her hands.

He tried to get away but to his avail it was futile, he could barely move a millimeter. "Let go of me" Techno glared at her blank expression when it morphed into a sadistic smile. "FiNe I GUESS yoU Wouldn'T wANt TO KNOW whEn ArTHer wIll MaKe hiS PreSEncE KNowN" she let go of his hair causing a string of black ooze to connect his hair and her hand.

Techno turned with wide eyes at the speed of light and grabbed her by the neck pining her to the wall. Technos voice went deeper as he spoke, "When is he coming?!" Techno yelled putting a bit more presser on her throat causing her to cough.

She looked at him with a smile on her face as she said, "Cough! N-NoT t-teLLinG~!" Techno punched her in the face with so much force her head flung to the side hitting the wall killing her. Blood ran down her face mixing with the black ooze already there, dripping on Techno hand still clasped around her throat.

"Shit..!" Techno unclasped his hand from around her neck causing her body to fall then evaporate to black including the black ooze in his hair. Techno pulled his fingers through his hair in frustration than sighed.

Techno looked at where her body once lay and turned around walking to the other door trying not to thing about what'll happen when he gets here. He opened the door to what seemed to be the last room on the first floor.

Techno starred in awe at the larg library that went through the second floor all the way to the attic. It was filled with books to the brim also the part connected to the second floor had a brig coming out connected to a set of stairs.

In the middle if the library there was a single black chair with exquisite designs etched into it with multiple tables around it. Which he figured they were for all the book he'd be reading. Techno looked around and sall multiple chairs scarred around the place but none were as intricate as the one he had his eyes on.

Techno walked twords the nearly infinite rows of books and picked the tenth row to look though. He brushed his finger tips on the books as he walked past them. Techno stoped at a black book that caught his interests. He then grabbed it and skimmed though it deciding to read it.

Techno walked back to the exquisite leather chair, which took 15 minutes because of the distance and sat down. Techno looked at his left at the larg clock in every room that read, 8:30 A.M.  (Since I have a few hours till they get here might as well read the time away)

Techno opened the book and went to his own safe haven..

Hi Hi that wad 875 words sorry it's so short including the previous chapter! I'll try to make the next one longe! 😖 And with that I hope you have a Good Day! 😊