Grumpy

Thump!

Thump!

Thump!
Thump!
Thump!

A black blurry boy about 2 through 4 was cowering in a room, which was to blurry to distinguish with a woman on the other side of the door. "..honey open the door for mommy" The woman said trying to sound soothing but only sounded strained.

The boy flinched but didn't say anythin as he shacked in silence. The woman didn't like that but tried one more time to persuade her son. "Honey open the door" , she said more strictly glaring as if she could just see him thew the door.

The boy didn't move he just shivered more as he whimpered shoving his head into his arms more, curled into a ball. The 'mom' was not dealing with this shit anymore as she started to yell at the tope of he lunges.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The women yelled so loud the boy could have sworn the floor shook with him. The woman banged on the door over and over with her yelling overlapping it.

The boy shook even more as he heard the doors hinges bend because of her hard banging repeatedly.

Bang!
Bang!

Bang!
Bang!

The boy screamed as the door cam off his hinges crashing on the floor as his mother charged at him screaming.

Techno woke with a lurch drenched in sweat with someone banging loudly on his front door. Techno groaned grumbling "What the hell?" with his voice sounding deeper from just waking up.

Techno waking up a bit thew his covers tossing his legs off his bed not bothered my the cold floor colliding with his feet. Techno stud up and speed walked twords the front door not bothering to put a shirt on.

Techno finally reached the door hearing the loud knocking even louder, then swung the door open half yelling at the people intruding his quietness. "What do you want?" The people flinched back in shock then Techno realized it was his teammates who had intruded.

Techno was still a bit mad even though they were probably just hear to talk but he was just not use to it ok. Having people banging on his door. His teammates stared in shock for a second longer when, "S-s-sorry we just wanted to see how ya were doing sorry ha" Will said scratching the back of his head apologetically.

Techno didn't respond he just sighed and walked away while he motioned them to come inside. By the time everyone had come inside he had a head splitting headache.

Techno went to his room and grabbed his shirt and buttoned it on. He then grabbed his paints on the floor and slipped it on and then grabbed his cape clasping it on his neck. Then finally grabbed his crown on his dresser next to his bed and put it on as he walked off with a slight scowl on his face.

Techno walked out to see Will and Phil sitting on his black leather couch with Tommy looking at the light fixture above the couch. *It looks like the picture above! 😊*

"Man, why dose your house have to look so cool!" Tommy exclaimed with jealousy as he pouted a bit. "Oh, stop complaining Tommy he couldn't have even chosen what was in his house not to mention the fact that the houses were meant to reflect your own self" Will said looking at Tommy in a matter a fact way.

"Yeah I know! I just was a bit jealous.. Oh, also how would they even know a about how we act or what are personalities were?" Tommy said with a confused expression as he sat down on the las seat left on the couch."I would like to know to but I doubt they would tell us and we or well I should say I don't know where they go after each game do any of you know?",Phil said as he looked at the rest of his teammates.

Will said as he looked at Phil then said, "I don't really know. I think they have to live near us because how is he suppose to be hear every day?" Techno walked to a blood red leather chair to the left of the couch and sat down then said, "Yap probably but can we just talk 'bout some thing else, I don't feel like hearing this conversation. It's givin' me a headache" Techno rubbed his temples looking down with his eyes closed with a scowl forming again just when it started to fade.

Phil looked at at Techno with a bit of worry in his facial features as he said, "Fine but what's wrong,with you other that your headache?" Techno made shore he had a lifeless expression as he responded, "I'm fine, I'm just grumpy because of being woken up forcefully" "Ha yeah sorry you just wouldn't wake up and you door was locked so we had to nock loud. But don't worry we won't be visiting so early, it was a surprise that we even got up so early" Phil said looking a the rest of 'em.

Will laughed looking at Tommy, "Yeah we had to literally drag Tommy out of his bed for him to come with us" Tommy huffed looking at Phil and Will ,"Yeah and I can't believe you guys hit my head on the stairs 5 times, 5!" Phil couldn't help giggling as he said that as Will started to speak , "Well it's not are fault your heads so big and you wouldn't get off the floor so it's your fault" Will said as he crossed his arms looking at Tommy.

"What do you mean it's my fault?! I have a big lump on my head now!" Tommy yelled as he pointed to the descent sized lump on his head. "Well-" Techno stoped listening as he just watched them bicker back in fourth with Phil cutting in here and there. Techno's lips just went up a smidge which would look kind of a smirk but to him it was a smile and thought (Is this what it feels to be jenuenly happy?)

That was 1023 words! I hope you enjoyed! And with that I hope you have a Good Day! 😊