After that, we all separated in groups and got inside cars.

I was with Zorah and three other girls and our leader was Abay.

I'm glad it's not freaking Azaan or I would literally not be able to bear him.

The ride was silence until we arrived at the place.

We got out of the car following our leader and then waited for instructions.

Abay turned to us and started explaining.

"okay girls, here's what you guys need to do and know for this mission, we will be the blue team against the other teams there's yellow and red that you have to be careful about everyone is wearing a vest to be protected if you get shot.."

Are these people out of their actual minds??

A gun is not a toy!

But here we are playing a game and shooting on other people. This doesn't make any sense.

I don't care if I have a vest or whatever, what if I still die?!

I raised up my hand to ask a question.

"yes Asiyah"

"Abay sir,.. I'm not- I'm afraid I won't be able to do it" I said acting weak.

I hate pretending but I have no choice.

"Asiyah I'm playing as well, I will be watching over you guys there's nothing to be afraid of okay?" he said.

"okay..." why did I agree so fast??

Ugh!! I don't want to play!

I'm scared and I don't want to shoot at other innocent girls!

After Abay was done explaining the rules of the game it was about time it starts.

The moment my foot were in, I literally felt like I was in danger.

Is this place secure?

Cause it looks scary as hell.

All the other girls were on their guards and found a place to hide while keeping an eye on the others.

I couldn't move at all, I was just stuck on the floor overthinking my whole life and just wanting to leave right away.

I felt a precense behind me.

"it's going to be okay, trust me" I heard Abay's voice whispering in my ear.

He got in front of me and asked me to follow him.

I'm less scared now but I'm still not ready to hear gunshots again all over the place.

We don't even have a cask to put on our ears to cut the sound as we usually do.

These people really want to scare the shit out of us before letting us breathe in peace or what?

I followed him in silent looking everywhere around.

The place was big and it seemed like it was an abandoned place.

It was dirty and old. As if it has been this way for a very long time.

We stopped walking and Abay turned to me.

"stay here and always be on your guards, I'm going to have a look at the others" he said.

I nodded and then he left. I'm all alone now and my anxiety level is about to reach it's point.

While praying in my heart that everything goes well, I heard a gunshot.

I slightly flinched until I heard multiple other shots.