Part 44- Freedom

8 months later...

Asiyah's POV.

I was at my family's place in the living room with my mom. She has been after me from the moment I told her I was going to be a mother.

To be honest, I don't know why but the hatred I had towards my parents slowly disappeared as I got pregnant. Maybe I thought that I didn't want my child to think she doesn't have any grand parents. Maybe I was realizing the reason why my mom did me wrong in the past.

Or maybe I was getting tired of holding a grudge against them because at the end of the day, they're my parents.

My stomach was at his biggest now and I know that soon this little cutie inside of me will come out. Mom was giving me advices about after pregnancy meanwhile all of my cousins were also present but they weren't with us.

Azaan was outside in the backyard with dad. I don't know what they're doing, probably talking.

Suddenly, she placed her hand on my shoulder as I looked at her.

"You'll be fine and we will all pray for you, stay strong okay?" she reassured.

"Don't worry, I'll be alright mom" I said.

She smiled at me and then Ayesha came in the living room and asked mom to follow her.

Mom got up and followed her asking me to wait for her. I nodded as she left.

I placed my hands on my stomach smiling.

"I can't wait to see you baby girl" I whispered.

I felt her give a small kick. She definitely heard me.

"Asiyah !!" I heard mom yelling my name from outside towards the backyard.

"Yes!!" I yelled back confused as to why she was calling me.

"Come here beta!!" she yelled back.

I slowly and carefully got up with hand on my back because I feel very heavy.

I made my way to the back yard and got out. A smile lit up my face immediately. Confettis were being thrown, balloons and lights were everywhere. Everyone was here.

Mom and dad.

Miran and Ayesha.

Humeyra and Hasan.

Zayn, his wife and their daughter.

Fazal and Devin.

Maryam?...she was also here with her husband.

She looked happy and well.

I smiled at them with tears of happiness coming out.

"WE LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU !!" they all screamed at the same time.

Azaan who was standing in the middle of all of them made his way towards me and grabbed my hands. He kissed both of my hands and then pulled me with him.

He brought me to see them all. Maryam came my way first and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much" she said.

I hugged her back and told her how much I missed her as well. She was about to cry.

"Congratulations" she said pulling away.

I smiled at her and thanked her.

Everyone gave me flowers each. White roses in each bouquet.

"Thank you all so much" I said in joy and pure happiness.