Part 35- Seoul In A Bliss

Asiyah's POV.

I'm going to loose my mind. Azaan is not letting me be alone.

He's everywhere around me. He has been sending me flowers almost everyday, he always shows up during my breaks, he chats with my employees and tells them how much he likes me.

He became close to everyone around me even Fazal. He suggested that he could move to my place or his place anytime. I told him I still needed some time but that didn't stop him from following me with his car when i'm on my way home everyday.

Because of him, I can't focus on my work and i'm always thinking about him.

Today, it's my day off and I plan on relaxing and enjoying some skincare time but I hope he doesn't show up again or else it will all be ruined.

I just got out of the shower and was getting ready when I heard the door bell.

I went downstairs and checked who it was from the security camera. Azaan.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"what is it again?" I asked him.

He gave me a smile and then got in.

"it's the weekend! of course i'll come to see you" he said.

"here" he said taking a chocolate bar from his pocket.

"what is that?" I asked.

"i've been giving you flowers, chocolate boxes, love letters for two weeks now so I thought i'd make it simple today" he said.

"why are you doing all of this for?" I asked him.

"do I need a reason to show you my love?" he asked instead.

"did you just came out of the shower?" he asked taking a step closer to me.

"w-what?" why am I suddenly stuttering.

He brought his face close to my neck.

"you smell so good" he said placing soft kisses.

"Uh..." why am I not pushing him away?!

I'm literally letting him have his way and I'm not doing anything about it!

"S-stop!" I pushed him.

He wiped his bottom lip with his thumb chuckling.

"There's no need to be shy" he said.

"Stay away from me" I told him running to hide in the bathroom.

As I got into the bathroom, I checked myself in the mirror and then saw a random mark on my neck.

Oh my...Allah!

Is that a...?! How did he...?!

I got out and went back to see him sitting in the living room.

"Why did you do that?!"I asked him.

"What?" he asked.

"This!" I said pointing my neck.

"Oh that? Well that's a hick-"

"Shut up! I know what it is but why did you do that on me?!" I asked again.

"Because I wanted to" he said.

I let out a sigh. He's going to make me go insane.

"Why are you doing all of this Azaan? Please give me one good reason to keep me" I asked him.

"Love can't be explained and I already told you that many times" he said.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.