Part 38- I Missed You

Asiyah's POV.

The next day, I woke up with him still holding me. His arms haven't moved from my waist and his head was buried in my chest.

Slowly, I grabbed my phone and texted Fazal informing him that I won't be going to work today. I think I should stay with him.

I unwrapped his arms from me carefully and then got out of bed without making any noise.

I cleaned myself up and then made my way downstairs to make breakfast. After many tries of trying to make something good I finally made some pancakes that turned out to be pretty good to me.

I made a couple of them. I cut some fresh fruits and made smoothies before installing the table and filling it with the food.

Once it was done, I went back upstairs to see if he was awake yet. I got into the room and he wasn't on the bed. I heard the shower running and guessed he was in there.

His phone rang and I decided to picked it up for him. As soon as I picked up, the person which I assume is a man begin talking.

"Hi Azaan, it's me. I found some information on what you asked me to look for. I think you really need to come over and have a look for yourself. I'll be waiting." he said.

Who is this?

I don't recognize his voice but I'm sure he's an old man by the sound of his voice.

"What are you doing?" I flinched when Azaan called for my name. I turned around to face him.

He grabbed the phone from me and looked at it.

"Can you not do that next time?" he asked in a annoyed tone.

"Sorry, I just took it since you were in the shower" I apologized.

"Don't do it next time" he said.

"I won't" I said before stepping out of his room.

I shouldn't have done that. I thought sighing. But now, I'm really curious about that man and what he was talking about.

I was waiting for him to come and have breakfast with me in the kitchen patiently. Suddenly, he came in a hurry and saw me.

"I need to go out for a bit" he said before going away.

I wasn't able to say anything or stop him to at least have a bite of what I made for him. I sighed once again and then started cleaning up the kitchen.

***

While I was in the middle of playing games on my phone, I received a call from Fazal and picked up.

"Sorry to bother you on your day off Miss Asiyah, someone is here and that person is asking to see you, obviously I declined and offered the person to schedule a meeting with you but they don't want to wait and they're convinced that you wouldn't have him wait for you" he explained.

"What's the person's name?" I asked him.

"That's also weird, they refuse to say it" he said.

Strange.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes" I told him.

I don't feel like stepping out of my place. I planned on staying with Azaan and maybe have a serious talk with him or just keep him company but he seems busy therefore I'll just go to work myself as well.

I got ready quickly and then made my way out to the company. Soon, I arrived there and made my way to my office.

As I arrived, Fazal was waiting for me.