Chapter 22

After lunch,  Isabella took Daisy to her room while brothers moved to office to discuss business.

Isabella was showing Daisy her new stuff for school, having excess of it she decided that they can share. She divided all the stuff and even gave Daisy first choice to choose. Within few hours Daisy understood that Isabella was not a spoilt princess. She takes others feeling into consideration. Wondering how she is so different from her brothers she said, " You are different from them."

Isabella was searching for sketch books in the bags for Daisy when she heard Daisy, she herself was thinking how different she is from them. After pondering on that thought for few minutes she answered, " Maybe because I just know about them for couple of weeks."

This shocked Daisy, she was looking at Isabella with open mouth. Isabella turned around with sketch books in her one hand, seeing Daisy's condition she chuckled softly. She closed her mouth with other her hand and said, "We just had lunch and now you want to eat fly." Daisy recovered from her shock and asked, "Why?"  Though it had almost been a month since her superman died, she was still not comfortable talking about it. So she diverted the topic. "Its a long story will tell you some other time. You tell me, where is your father right now?" 

Daisy was still thinking about what Isabella said earlier so she answered unconsciously, "Home." Now it was Isabella's turn to be shocked, "What do you mean by home." Daisy immediately realised her mistake, but it was too late to rectify it as someone else witnessed the scene.

Renzo entered the room and said, "By home she meant princess that her father had a house at Singapore. So he is probably at home resting. Am I right Ms. Daisy?"

Daisy was scared. She knew she will be punished for her mistake. She was warned by beast himself. Though Renzo controlled the whole situation but still she wont be able to save herself from this. Nodding her head timidly she turned towards Isabella and said, " I think I should head to my room now. Thank you for all this. See you in morning. Good night Bella." She turned towards Renzo, who was looking at her with his emotionless eyes. She shuddered and said, " Good night sir." Renzo was standing between door and her, she tried to pass him but Renzo stopped her, "Ms. Daisy, let me walk you to your room. You are new here. I dont want you to forget your way." Renzo said while emphasising on forget. She was now trembling with fear from inside. Renzo walked upto Isabella, "Good night princess. Sleep well." kissing her forehead he turned around and walked out of the room. Daisy followed him timidly. She found Renzo waiting for her outside the room. Seeing her out, he shut the door and turned towards her. With rage in his eyes he said, "You are in so much trouble." He grabbed her by her arm and literally dragged her.

They were walking in that part of the mansion of which she was completely unaware about. She knew they are not going to her room. And her fear was proved right as soon as she was dragged inside a room. She found Vincenzo sitting on the chair doing some work on his laptop. There were bookshelves on one side and a bar on the other side. There was also a glass wall behind his table. The view from that window was amazing. On any other day, Daisy would had  appreciated the view but today she was trembling with fear when she saw her nightmare observing her with blank blue eyes.

"Causing trouble on first day itself little one." Vincenzo asked. Daisy was just looking down at the floor with tears. Renzo left her standing in the center and sat lazily on the chair opposite to Vincenzo. "She forgets alot."  Vincenzo raised his eyebrow and looked at her for explanation.