Chapter 20

Everyone except Devil was waiting for Isabella to join them for breakfast. After the conversation with Vincenzo he left the mansion to calm his anger down. If Devil needs to defeat Vincenzo in this game then he need to do it with cool mind after all Vincenzo is not only trained by him but also by De Luca.

Vincent was continuously watching his watch. There was still one minute left,  Isabella better not be late Vincenzo is already not in a good mood. Matteo and Darco were equally worried for Isabella.

Vincenzo was patiently waiting for Isabella to arrive. He was recalling his conversation with his father. Maybe his father is right he should not use Isabella for his revenge. But there are only two things Devil care about Isabella and his power. Vincenzo managed to take one,  he is now waiting to manipulate Isabella against Devil. And he knew he can easily do that. Her innocence will be his weapon against Devil. Thinking about the ways he will execute his plans Vincenzo smirked.

Time was over,  Renzo looked at Vincent silently communicating his concern. The servant walked back to the dining room,  he bowed his head and said,  "Sir, princess does not want to join for breakfast." He was shivering, no one ever said no to his master even if they did they are not alive to say anything more.

"Isabella will not be served anything for full day."  Vincenzo ordered everyone. Now this was outrageous. All the brothers looked at Vincenzo in defiance. They will certainly not letting their sister be hungry for full day. " Vince, that is too much. We will not let her be starved."  Vincent said in rage.

Vincenzo looked at all his brothers. They were holding the same expression. " I dont get whats wrong here Vincent. Rules are same for all. No one is exempted not even me."  Vincenzo said without any emotion. It was like a robot is talking.

"Yes,  but she is not aware about your rule. We never told her. Plus Vince last night was pretty rough for her. Cut her some slack. " Renzo tried to reason with Vincenzo.

" Very well Darco get her here in five minutes, and no one will get punished. "Vincenzo said secretly wishing she will come down this time.

Darco left as soon as words were out from Vincenzo's mouth.  Three minutes later he returned back but this time Isabella accompanied him. She was still wearing night suit and her eyes were red from last night crying fit.

Vincenzo nodded and signalled them to take their seat. Isabella sat right next to Vincenzo as Darco made her sit there. If it had been in her hands she wouldn't had preferred to even be in the same room as Vincenzo.

Servants began serving the breakfast. Isabella noticed that her pancakes were not  present on the table. There were other things but she wanted to have pancakes,  if not pancake maybe something in chocolate. Renzo noticed Isabella was not eating anything served in her plate. " Do you need anything else princess."  Isabella slightly nodded her head and said,  " Pancake."  Had Renzo not been so close to her he would have not even heard what she said. But unfortunately,  Vincenzo was also sitting near her. " Eat whatever is there in your plate. Having pancakes everyday is unhealthy."  Vincenzo said without even looking at her. Now Isabella was offended. All her brothers love her so much that they fulfill all wishes even before she say it. In these two weeks she became used to such pampering. Now suddenly this man appeared in front of her, and was ordering her around just because he is her elder brother. Her superman always taught her to fight back if someone is bullying you. And here this big bad wolf is bullying her by ordering her around.

Pushing her plate forward,  Isabella stood up and looked into the eyes of her eldest brother, " I had it enough. First you made me apologise to those mean ladies without even listening to my side of story. Then you forced me to join this breakfast even when I told that man that I was not hungry. And if that was not enough you want me to eat something I dont want to. Well if that is the case, then I Dont Want to Eat." With this Isabella turned around to leave the room. " Stop Isabella and sit down."  Vincenzo ordered her. Isabella turned around to give Vincenzo another reality check, but as soon as she looked into his eyes she froze. They were blank and hard. His face was not giving anything but the authority around him was demanding respect which Isabella unintentionally challenged in her anger. Fearing that result will not be good for her if she again disobeyed she quietly sat back on her seat.

Vincenzo was trying to calm him down by continuously reminding himself that he is dealing with his little sister not some regular person. After five minutes of long silence,  Vincenzo spoke, " Princess, I thought yesterday you learnt your lesson of respect.  But I was wrong. Anyway I understand you are a slow learner so we will get back to it later. Now regarding your breakfast issue. You will either finish all that is there on your plate or you will be given no food at all for next twenty four hours. Choose wisely. "

Isabella was now shaking in fear. She had always been an obedient child so she was never scolded. She looked at her plate and then at all her brothers silently asking for help." Vincenzo she is a child, let her be if she does not want to eat. " Darco tried to help but Vincenzo one look was enough to shut him up. All the other brothers knew they will be making matter worse if they interfere now. Receiving no help she once again looked at Vincenzo, she can't be hungry for full day. She just had lunch yesterday. She picked up the fork and started eating. Munching green veggies silently she finished her breakfast and kept the fork aside. "Can I be excused now."

"Not now. Isabella I dont care how is your relationship with your other brothers but with me I want complete obedience. What I say you will follow without question. Are we clear? Vincenzo asked. Isabella nodded.

Vincenzo continued "Your school will start from next week. Make a list of everything you want for the school  and hand over to Matteo by tomorrow he will get it all. Also since you are well behaved child I expect no complaints from your school. If you have any problem you can contact anyone of us. Now any question?"

" Just one, can I be friends with boys? Shane and Liam always made sure I had none. " Isabella asked. She was expecting no boys rule but Vincenzo never gave her any rule just one order to obey him. That wont be a problem as she will avoid him as much as possible.

" No I dont care if you have any boy as your friend. Though I will request you to not to have boyfriend now as you are too young for that. But those are your decision. I will not interfere. "Vincenzo answered.

Isabella smiled at his words but suddenly she remembered his behaviour before she again tried to turn off her emotions. Vincenzo noticed a small smile and for him it was more than enough.

"If you don't have any question then you may leave. " Vincenzo said. Isabella left the room.

" Whats with boys as friend. You are allowing that?Vincent questioned.

" Its our job to keep boys away. She can make as many friends as she wants. Its upto us who remains her friend. " Vincenzo said.

" And Vin.... you don't have to be so hard on her. Your actions are hurting her more than father. " Matteo said. "We understand but She is innocent Vin, please." Darco requested.

Vincenzo just stood up and walked out of the room without answering them back. Renzo followed him. "Vince wait."

Vincenzo stopped and looked at him. "Did you take the antidote." Vincenzo raised his eyebrow in questioning manner.

"I saw Grey injecting you some drug. I even heard you last night in princess room. "Renzo explained.

" That was my punishment for hurting her. And I deserve every pain for that. " Vincenzo said with softness in his voice and left the house.