Chapter 11

Six year later,

"wait....... I... Cant.... Handle.... Anymore...... Please... Slow..... Down..... Aaahhhhhhh" A girl not more than sixteen years old was screaming because of all the torture being incurred on her. Devil was sitting quietly on the couch looking at his men forcing themselves on the girl. They  were being as brutal as they can be. These men never left even a single opportunity to prove to devil that they can be as brutal as he want them to be. The girl was aware that in the end she will be killed and she was eagerly waiting for all this torture to be over.

Having enough of drama devil asked his men to stop. "Send her to brothel. She will survive. Let her rest for one week and then open her up for clients." saying this Devil walked back to his office. Today was a tiring day. First meeting with Russian mafia then site inspection of his new project and lastly checking up the latest consignment of girls from America.  Sitting on his chair leaning back he closed his eyes. The first person he saw was his Rose.  Thirteen years had gone still her memories are fresh. But there is slight change thirteen years earlier he was madly in love with her now he hate her and is on mission to destroy anything related to her.

A soft knock on his door made him open his eyes. He adjusted himself before permitting the person to enter the office.

Vincent entered the office. He was holding file containing all the detail regarding the consignment received in the morning. He could see his father was tired but he seem just as ruthless as he always is.

"Out of 200 girls delivered,  only 50 are virgin. This time quality is not upto mark. Its like Dexter picked up beggars from the roadside. I think he needs some encouragement from our side. " Vincent said.

" Hmmm send Renzo he will deal with him." Devil ordered.

Vincent wanted to discuss some more business with his father but they were disturbed by the sudden commotion outside. Both devil and Vincent took out their guns. Suddenly door opened, in came shocked and breathless Lucas. 

Devil and Vincent lowered their gun. "Where is the fire Lucas"  Devil asked in neutral tone. It was a rare sight even for Devil to see Lucas in such state.

"Princess.... They....say they have her. " Lucas said breathlessly.

Now Lucas had full attention of both Devil and Vincent. " Who? " Devil asked in his angry tone.

Lucas was now in full control. " Florida cops." Devil was restless. He aimed his gun at Lucas and shouted,  "details Lucas I want details."

"I got a call from police station in Italy. They received a request from Florida cops to find any living relative of a girl. Since her mother was Italian. Italian police ran DNA search in their system and that DNA matched with our princess. " Lucas said everything he knew in one breath.

" Vincent take Matteo with you and fly to Florida within one hour. I want full report on this and if she is my angel get her here without a scratch and if she is not kill her and every police officer along with their family in most brutal for playing such stupid prank on us. " Devil ordered.

" Right away father. " Vincent left the office.

Devil sat back on his chair thinking about the possibility of finding his angel after so many years. If its true then he had so many preparation to do for his angel's arrival.

" Lucas call Martha. " Devil ordered. Lucas left Devil in his thoughts and went to call Martha.

____________________

Vincent entered their private aircraft along with Matteo and his four world best assassins. He was restless. There are chances that they found their princess afterall. It was only their father who had hope that princess was alive but the brothers had accepted that they had lost her. They were pretending for the happiness of their father. Maybe their father was right all along. Though all the boys were atheist still Vincent was saying a silent prayer for all this to be true.

After ten hours of torture they finally landed in Florida. Vincent stepped out the aircraft followed by Matteo and assassins. They walked out of the airport. At the exit of the airport two Mercedes Benz were parked. Vincent got inside the first car with Matteo. His assassins took the other car. Inside the car Vincent was greeted by his informer Cam.

"What is the report? " Vincent asked in his emotionless tone.

" This girl is thirteen years old soon to be fourteen. She was adopted by the famous psychologist Dr. Alex Hardy six years ago. The situation under which she was adopted is still unknown. Where was she before she was adopted is not clear. Its like her records had been erased. But I was able to get adoption paper. It says her mother handed over her legal right to Dr. Hardy.
Recently Dr. Hardy died in the plane crash. He had two sons from his first marriage. His ex-wife agreed to take her sons custody but not of the girl. She said she don't wanna burdened. The mother of Dr. Hardy is not very well so she requested the social service group to find any living relative of the girl. It was her that gave information that girl's mother was Italian and here is the file containing all the information regarding the girl. Her name is... " Cam explained while handling over the file to Vincent.

" Isabella" Vincent completed his sentence. Vincent was astonished by the coincidence.

"There is no picture of this girl in the file. " Matteo asked.

" No, as this girl has no social account and there is not a single picture of her anywhere. I tried to click one but the place she is living has tight security. "Cam said.

Car stopped outside the police station. Vincent and Matteo entered the station. Everyone were aware about them. Why won't they. They are dangerous even for these law protecting slaves.

" Where is the girl? " Vincent asked the officer without any pleasantries.

" Sir we were informed you will arrive tomorrow. So the girl is back at social service place. She is not very well after listening to her father's death. I just call them and ask them to get her here as soon as possible. You can wait in my office. " Officer said while wiping sweat from his forehead.

Vincent walked towards the office and sat down on the officers chair. While Matteo got busy updating his father about the latest report. Matteo was silently wishing let this girl be his princess. All the boys love her madly. After thirteen years they got a hope they want it to be real.

An hour later. A little girl around 5'6" height arrived in the police station. She is the most beautiful and innocent girl anyone had ever seen. With blonde hairs,  blue eyes and white dress she was just looking like an angel. Her innocent eyes were looking around the police station looking for the person she was informed is her brother.

Vincent and Matteo looked at the girl. They were shocked. Without DNA test they could tell this was their sister.

"She looks exactly like mom. " Matteo whispered.