XXXIV

Chapter # 34 : We meet again!

" I'm sending a dove to heaven with a parcel on its wings,
Be careful when you open it
It's full of beautiful things.

Inside are million kisses wrapped up in a million hugs,
To say how much I miss you and to send you all my love.

I hold you close within my heart and there you will remain,
To walk with me throughout my life until we meet again. "
-Author Unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrienne's P.O.V.

To say that I am pissed would be an understatement of the millennium. I am burning up with a desire to drive a stake through Lamarck's heart.

It's noon and I am still waiting for Lamarck in this invisible boundary he made for me.

And thanks to whatever the woman gave me yesterday, I don't feel cold at all.

I don't even know where we are going. He has been gone for more than 36 hours and I am too hungry. I haven't had any thing to eat or drink except the berries the woman gave me.
Due to them, I regained a little strength.

My wings are slack behind my back. I am still honestly shocked by them sometimes. I love them.
They are so big and beautiful and they are differently colored.

I rub my hands together and look around the white forest. It looks a lot more magical in the morning.

If I wasn't in a terrible position, I would've loved this place and so would've Vladimir.

A sigh rips through me and my white breath is seen in the air.
When I was younger, I always loved winter. Especially, because of the white breath. I always acted like I was smoking and instead of smoke I would breath white air out.

I chuckled when I thought about my younger naive self. I grew up too quickly.

The crunch of snow slapped me out of my memory trip.

I got up and heared the footsteps. It looks like some one is coming here. Lamarck doesn't walk. He always flies a centimeter above the ground.

Whoever is coming, is coming right in my direction.

I narrow my eyes as Lamarck appears, flying.

With a cheeky grin in his face he waves at me excitedly. " Hi, sweetheart."

My lips curl up in disgust. The crunch of snow doesn't stop. Someone else is also here.

" Today, we won't be alone. I have a special guest coming with us and I want you to be on your best behavior. You understand ?" He says while doing his stupid hand expressions.

" You both can light your asses on fire for all I damn care." My voice comes out more stable than I would've thought.
Well! I'm impressed!

He narrows his eyes. Suddenly a cloaked figure emerges from the trees.

Lamarck claps and twirls around like a wanker.

" Adrienne, meet the woman that was the most helpful to me in this plan. And I give her the credit, because without her I would have never got you." He announce as the imposter pushes the hood away from their face.

My eyes widen and I take her in.

" You!" I hiss outloud.

Her eyes take a naughty glint.