INFORMATION

In this section is all the information regarding all the species in my book as I realized that there are many new readers that still do not know about the magical world so here you go. If there is any confusion just comment.

WEREWOLF; 

This is one of the main specie portrayed in this book. In folklore, a werewolf, or occasionally lycanthrope, is a human with the ability to shape shift into a wolf, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction with the transformations occurring on the night of a full moon.

BUT in this book the werewolves are born like this. They mostly belong to the packs but those who do not belong to a pack are called rouges basically mad wolves or wolves that were kicked out of their packs due to some kind of punishment or trial. 

They live and hunt together in groups called packs. A wolf pack is really just another name for a family of wolves. A pack is usually made up of an adult male and female wolf and their offspring of various ages. A wolf pack has a definite social structure and rules of conduct. The pack leaders are the alpha male and female. These two animals are dominant over all the other wolves in the pack. The alpha male and female are the only wolves that have full authority, and they also get to eat first at kills.

In this book there are various packs but the Kingdom Royal rules over all packs and there is a single alpha king ruling over all wolves.

Werewolves have the belief of a soul mate, a perfect other half or counterpart to their soul. They take this very seriously, as it is hard to find your soul mate and its very lucky if you do. 

They mark their mates by biting in their necks and this binds them to each other forever and they complete their mate bond by mating obviously. Mating basically means sex.

The basic power structure is

Alpha

Beta

Gamma

Delta

Warrior head

Warriors

Normal pack members

Omegas

They are very strong but their  weakness is silver and wolfsbane.

VAMPIRES;

VAMPIRES;

Vampire, also spelled vampyre, in popular, a creature, often fanged, that preys upon humans, generally by consuming their blood. Vampires are typically said to be of pale skin and range in appearance from grotesque to preternaturally beautiful, depending on the tale. Central to vampire, however, is the of human blood or other essence (such as bodily fluids or psychic energy), followed closely by the possession of sharp teeth or fangs with which to this task.

While vampires usually do not die of disease or other normal human, and they are indeed often said to have faster-than-normal healing capabilities, there are various methods for their destruction. The most popular of those include a wooden stake through the heart, fire and exposure to sunlight.