XXII

Chapter 22: No more.

I'm here”. he whispers.

“ you can talk to me or not talk to me, but I'm here.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was too good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This was too good

Xavier's POV

I have never in my life felt so scared yet content at the same time.

Having her in my arms, I was content beyond anything.
But I was scared because I didn't want her to lose control again. The only outcome of that will be her hurting herself.

And no matter how much people call it cliché, I don't want to see her hurt. It's common sense. Which person wants to see the person they love hurt themself?

I stroked her head as her fangs dug deeper and her claws scratched my back.
I don't feel pain. Rather I feel extremely and embarrassingly turned on.

I hear another deep moan coming from the little vixen in my arms. She is wrapped around me like an anaconda.

She won't lose control anymore. I know it. This is why I started giving her my blood from the start. To get her accustomed to it. But I know she won't like it when she knows about it.

I kiss her head. Which was a bad idea. My neck moved and her fangs dug deeper.

“ Adrienne, love. I think this is enough.” The only response I got was a hiss.

I rolled my eyes at my drama queen.
“ You had your full. Now it's time to let go.” I tried to detach myself but she climbed on top of me. Now I was carrying her and she was hanging on me like a monkey from the tree.

I let out a loud sigh. I didn't want to do this but like always, she leaves me no choice.

I take a deep breath.“ You are hurting me. I feel lightheaded.”

My charm worked like a flash. She was off of me in a millisecond.

She stood far away from me. Blood dripping from her lips, her red crazed eyes and fangs elongated, lips pulled up in a sneer, claws out, ruffled long white hair that had bloodstains, and her loud hisses.

But all she was doing was turning me on. God! I am such an animal.

Well, I am a man.

I take a step forward and she backs away.

“ I am sorry.” I put my hands forward for her to grab.

Her eyes narrow. “ For what? For leaving me? For not telling me? For not calling me? For not texting me? For ignoring me? For giving me your blood without my permission? ”

I grow nervous. I never grow nervous. This woman is just scary.

“ Err... For all?”  I say with the confidence of a true Alpha King.