VIII

"Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears."
-George David Roberts.

Song recommendation :

Forever - Justin Bieber ft.Post Malone.

************************************

Current status.

Bored out of my mind.

Surroundings.

All normal except a bossy-looking male in front of me.

Danger level.

None because I can always show him who's the boss.

"...shouldn't do that stuff. This is- wait! Are even listening? I am trying to tell you about the dangerous levels of your doings."

Yeah. I am in the middle of a lecture and I am at the receiving end of the scolding this time.

I am only not saying anything to him because what is the reason to listen when I am going to do it all over again and also because he is cute.

He grunts."You are impossible."

That I am.
"Okay, next time never do that kind of thing again. Just come to me and I'll go out with you or send some guards."

Aww, cute but where is the fun in that. But still just to get him off of my back I just nod.

He sighs and is about to start talking when he just pauses and his eyes lose focus.

OK.
Weird.

"My friends want to meet you."

I just stare at him.

Why?

"They just told me that they want to meet you. Well, they were worried about you when I told them about the attack and when the pack felt my pain. So they want to meet you just to make sure you are alright."

Did they tell him? But he didn't call them. And why are they worried about me?

"But I am sure it's because they are just tired of waiting. Whenever someone gets his or her mate, they meet them immediately. It's okay I already refused because you're not ready."

I must be giving him a hard time with all my stupid kid-like whining. Not literal whining, the silent whining.

"I'll go," I whispered. But he picked it up and his eyes got bigger in surprise.