c h a p t e r. 1 2

Question of the update: Would you rather find your true love or a suitcase with five million dollars inside?

The annoying loud sound of my stupid alarm clock woke me up and I wanted to do nothing but throw that little peice of crap against the wall

After all the shopping and hardwork yesterday, I was ready to drop dead but my nightmares weren't on the same page as me, hence the mood.

That reminds me I have to get my medication as soon as possible. Just great.

Secondly, I was starting school today. 

I know what you are thinking. I already have my degree then why the fuck was I going to the hell hole again?

Believe me I hate that place as much any other sane criminal in making— oops I mean student does.

But seeing as what Ryder said, it was wise to keep things under cover as much as I can, so I could have brownie points in this scheming because it was safe to say that whoever was manipulating him didn't know that I was Esperanza Perez.

But the most concerning things was that the person was someone on the inside.

A fucking traitor.

Angrily throwing off the covers I marched over to the bathroom to get ready for school. We were enrolled into the same private school as the twins and Felix.

Don't get me wrong, I'm rich too but I have earned that shit by myself. And there's nothing wrong in depending upon your guardians, I mean for fucks sake we are just teenagers that is until they start acting all snobby and almighty. 

Blow drying my straight black hair, I kept it down since all my hair ties were off to narnia and shrugged on the black ankle strap open heels.

The uniform was simple yet classy.

A plain sliky white button up full sleeve blouse paired with a black pleaded skirt that reached just below my mid thigh with a choice of a ribbion or a tie. Knowing my twins fascination with ties, I knotted the ribbion in a classic bow and draped the black over sized blazer on my forearm.

Grabbing my bag I made my way towards the kitchen where my four oldest brothers were surprisingly already ready and having breakfast.

"Good Morning sorella" Emilio smiled passing me a plate filled with waffles and strawberries as I took a seat on the kitchen island. Muttering a small thank you I gave him a smile and gobbled down the breakfast.

"Today is the first day of school, feel free to call me if there is any problem. I don't want any of you to get involve in a fight." Luciano paused as his lips twitched.

"Atleast on the first day." 

Giving him an innocent look, I gasped dramatically, "Fight? that too me?"