47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree

Start from the beginning

Why everyone wants me to do the same thing.

I covered up my emotions and said slowly.

"Sure" My voice was so slow, even I couldn't understand as if I said or not.

She laughed a little and then said.

"Abhishree, we need to go for prayers soon but before I need to check on Raj" She took a breathe "And also there is a few ritual you need to fulfill. You need to tie turban for Raj and do his tilak." She finished.

I nodded agreeing with her.

"Ji Maa Saheb"

"You go to his chamber, I will meet you there." She ordered.

"Okay," I said.

After that she left us alone I sat on the couch to take a breathe.

"Abhi, are you excited or not?" Sakhi asked sitting in front of me.

I looked at her and honestly I didn't know how I was feeling exactly. I was having mixed emotions of excitement, nervousness and I was scared because everything was going to change tomorrow. From tomorrow I wouldn't be staying in my chamber all the time. I would be working on and roaming here and there like Maa Saheb.

I really wanted to appreciate her for managing so much work on her alone and she never lost her grace and politness while talking. She was a perfect example of a great Queen.

A few time passed staying there and talking to sakhi about the most useless things in the world until an attendee showed up and said.

"Princess, Your presence is asked by Prince urgently." She said and I nodded to her.

I looked at sakhi who was showing me her big doe eyes with huge smile.

I ignored her and walked along with the attendee to the Prince's chamber. I brought my veil down to cover my face and went to his chamber. 

I entered his chamber and walked to the dressing part of it. I found him sitting on the couch and there an attendee standing holding the cloth for turban to tie.

He looked at me and I was trying to look through the veil. 

"You guys can go and leave us alone" Prince said slowly and everyone left us alone.

"Abhi" He called.

For the first time I felt his voice soft that almost made me freeze.

"Abhi" He called again and I replied.

"Yes"

"Yeah, I know I am looking so good but that doesn't mean you keep staring at me standing there." He said in his teasing tone and I instantly pulled my veil up.

"I can't even see you through this fabric properly." I backfired.

"Hahahhaaa, Come here" He commanded.

I walked closer to him with a smile as he was smiling too.

"Help me tying this turban." He asked.

"Yeah, I know Maa Saheb told me" I replied softly.

I walk to the couch where the cloth was placed and took it in my hand, meanwhile he sat on the other couch feathering his hairs backwards.

I walked to him having the cloth in my hand forwarded him the end of it. He took it helped me in tying the turban around his head. I sat the end of the cloth free after tying it. I picked up the jewel that needed to be fixed in his turban.