Unexpected episode✨

Start from the beginning

After his lesson we all went to our groups.
Momo was having a study session over the weekend with everyone. I was going to study with katsuki because if I didn't he would be mad. I ranked 8th place and he ranked 3rd.

I walked over to katsuki and plopped a chair in front of him. My head was resting in my hands.

"So should I study with you or with Momo and drink fancy tea?" I sarcastically said.

"ME OBVIOUSLY ,WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT HELP FROM ME!?" He yelled in my face.

"Hey! Calm down ,of course I'll study with you. Just don't be a distraction." I remarked.

"Me a distraction? Your the distraction." He scoffed.

"If you say so. Where are we studying?" I asked him.

"I don't know , shitty hair chose some place." He mumbled out.

The bell rang and we were dismissed to lunch. Me and katsuki got our lunch and went to our table.

"So katsuki about the final exa-" I was cut of by someone hitting my head with their tray.

I turned around quickly and it was a kid from class 1.B.

"Could you watch where the fuck your going?" I scoffed turning back around.

"Oops I'm sorry it's hard to miss your head when it's so big." He remarked.

I started breathing in and out trying to control myself and katuski saw me doing this. Katuski slammed his hand on the table.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO HER?!" He yelled at the boy.

"Katuski clam down its fine. Not a big deal." I said trying to calm him down.

The boy walked away and me and katsuki were very upset trying to calm each other down.

We finished our lunch early and walked around campus until the bell rang.

*time skip •weekend•*

The weekend rolled around and I had to study with Kirishima and katsuki.
Katsuki spent the night till the weekend so we both started getting ready to meet up with Kirishima.

Fit^^

Fit^^

I put on a black shirt with katuskis black jacket over it. I wore baggy pants and some black converse. I looked very bummy but we were just studying so I didn't have to look amazing.