Prologue

You were busy enjoying your day by lazing around in your room. You were reading comic books and they were scattered all over your room. And now, you were just laying down on the floor while munching on some potato chips.

You heard your phone buzzed a few times, but again, you were in a lazy mode so you just shrugged it off. It must've been your long lost uncle that offered you a bunch of pure gold if you just put in your credit card info.

Yawning, you stretched your arms. At the same time, your door suddenly swung open, making you scream in such an unmanly way. You were surprised, it wasn't your fault!

"What the fuck, Hinata!" You yelled as you recognize the person barging in was indeed your friend. You were still on the floor by that time. "You didn't answer my text."

You cocked a brow and proceeded to sat up, "And was that a valid reason to scare me? No, please do kindly get out, I'm busy."

Hinata looked at you in doubt. "You seem unoccupied."

"Well, I am busy breathing and enjoying life." You stated, crossing your arms, wanting him to get out immediately. "Come on, [name]! Let's go to the party!"

Hinata grabbed your hand and dragged you, making you stumble and almost fell down face first into the floor. "What party?!" You shrieked.

"A party is a party!"

You were too lazy to fight so you just followed Hinata's pace and ran to wherever the hell he was taking you. It was the school gym. Upon entering, you saw everyone was there.

"Nice pajamas, [name]." You heard someone said, you turned and saw Tsukishima. You looked down to your outfit. You were in your favorite [color] pajamas that has a teddy bear pattern.

"I'm going home!" You cried out, already walking to the exit but Sawamura quickly stopped you. "Now, now. It won't be fun if the party doesn't include you."

You sighed. Fine. Whatever. Fuck Tsukishima, you liked this pajamas. "Well, since everyone is here, let's play the game!"

You were busy drinking the cola they had in there. And you weren't paying attention to Tanaka and Nishinoya's explanation about the game.

"So instead of a closet, we'll lock you in that room!" Tanaka said, pointing to the room where they put the balls, net, mops and everything safe. Most of them agreed, the rest just played along, and you didn't hear shit.

"[name]! I didn't know you were here! Put a thing here." Nishinoya said as he jogged over to you and shoved a shady looking hat to you.

You sighed and said, "I didn't bring shit, Hinata dragged me!" you glared at Hinata who was busy bickering with Tsukishima. "Oh that's a shame.." Nishinoya sounded sad for some reason.

You panicked because of that and quickly took the cola's bottle cap and put it in the hat. "There." Nishinoya smiled and ran around asking the others to put a thing in. You zoned out again.

"Okay, so since everyone has put their things in, let's play! Who wants to play first?"

Well you were too distracted by the fuzzy sensations the cola gave you that you didn't know the game has started. And that everyone slowly turned their heads towards you.

"Hey, [name]! Pick an item!" You looked at Tanaka who offered you a the hat from before. He had a suspicious smile on. You shrugged it off anyway and took a thing that touched your hand first.

"It's a.."

___

(A/N):

yamaguchi tadashi is so fucking pretty omfg.

anyway.

im a sucker for male reader inserts. pls do drop some fanfic recommendation that has male reader insert and is good. :(

also is seven mins in heaven still a thing? i think not, but oh well. i write this for my own entertainment so i hope you enjoy it too.

oh and if you wanna request for someone pls do drop it here. (karasuno only) :D