Beaches and Bonfires

What was supposed to be a few hours, turned into an entire day of Lauren spending time with Brad. Krista and I didn't mind though. We spent the day getting the rest and relaxation we needed. We slept in, went out for brunch (drank too many mimosas), and then spent the rest of the day in our bikinis on the beach. I mostly stayed near the house, getting sun or cooling off in the water. When Krista wasn't with me, she was flirting with every six pack that caught her eye.

Lauren and Brad graced us with their presence just long enough for them to come back to shower and get ready for their official date that night. Brad was planning to take her to his favorite restaurant in town and they said they may stop by David's party afterward.

The party wasn't likely to get started until the sun goes down, so Krista and I took our time getting ready. Krista was dressed to impress with a low cut, red mini dress. I opted for a more casual look, picking some daisy dukes and a floral halter top.

As the sun set, painting the sky in oranges and pinks, Krista and I each grabbed a sweater and started walking down the beach toward the Jensen's beach house. We could already see the bonfire in the distance, surrounded by dozens of people with drinks in hand.

We weren't more than 10 yards away when Trevor notices and immediately starts walking toward us. We meet and he wraps me in a hug, lifting me off the ground. He puts me down long enough to grab my hand, pulling me toward David and the keg, "Come on, let's get you ladies a drink."

It wasn't long before Krista had wanderd off, making new friends with everyone she met. It's no wonder she's successful in the real estate business. She can talk to anyone about anything and immediately puts people at ease.

Beer in hand, Trevor sits down in the sand in front of the bonfire. He then pulls me down to sit with my back against his chest. We sit together, chating with some of David and I's high school classmates that are in town for the summer. I relax into him as he traces small circles on the side of my thigh near edge of my cutoffs. Every once in a while he whispers compliments into my ear or places light kisses on my shoulder and neck, sending shivers throughout my body.

What is this guy doing to me? I've never felt so at ease with someone so quickly.

Before I can answer my own question. I feel movement behind me as Trevor stands up. He grabs my hands, pulling me to my feet. "Let's take a walk." He says.

We walk toward the water hand-in-hand. The sounds of the party fade behind us and are replaced by the waves washing along the shore. Conversation flowing naturally between us. We talked about everything from childhood to college, hobbies to pet peeves.

Our conversation eases into a comfortable silence when Trevor stops, reaches up to cup my face in his strong hands, and presses his soft lips to mine. Our kiss deepens as his tongue runs along my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I gladly grant. His taste is intoxicating, sparking a desire in my core that only he can satisfy. His hands travel done my sides, barely teasing the sides of my breasts as he grips my hips, pulling me impossibly closer to him. He breaks our kiss, but only to trail kisses along my jaw and neck as I grown in pleasure. I want nothing more than to feel his hands and his lips across my entire body.

My breath hitches as his lips leave my neck unexpectedly. "Come on." He grabs my hand and pulls me back toward the party, quickening his pace the closer we get. The party is still in full swing and I notice Brad and Lauren cuddling near the fire, but Trevor has no plans to socialize. He immediately leads us past the party-goers into the darkened Jensen house.

The house is silent, I assume Mark and Susan are out with my parents. He leads me upstairs and into an empty bedroom, my heart racing faster and faster the longer his lips are away from mine.

Trevor pushes the door closed and pulls me forcefully against his strong chest, his lips hungry for mine as he devores me. "Fuck Sadie, he growls against my lips. "I need to get you out of these clothes."

I grab the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head as he reaches for my shorts to pull them down over my hips, panties and all. Before they hit the ground, Trevor has me on the bed, trailing kisses down to my breast, nipping and biting my nipple.  I quickly pull his shirt over his head, admiring his chiseled torso, as he moves slowly down my abdomen.

His mouth reaches my core, "So beautiful." He breathes, as he leans in to lick and tease my clit, causing me to moan in pleasure. My mind is praising his talented mouth when I gasp at the feeling of his fingers inside me. I can feel the pressure start to build as he continues to worship me with his tongue. "Trevor, don't stop, I'm so close." Before I can finish my thought my orgasm rips through my body as I moan in toe-curling ecstacy.

When I open my eyes, I look down to see a self-satisfied smile on Trevor's face as he crawls up my body. "You taste like the sweetest candy," he whispers, leaning into nibble on the sweet spot below my ear. He then reaches into the nightstand, his mouth still devouring my neck, and pulls out a foil packet. He stands to remove his shorts as his erection springs forth from their khaki prison. I begin gnawing on my bottom lip, aching to feel his length inside of me. Knowing the torture he's causing me, he smiles down at me and begins to open the condom as slowly as possible.  I can see he's relishing in my impatience as he unrolls it onto his shaft at a painfully slow rate.

I think my wait is over as he lowers himself on top of me and I can feel him slide along my folds. "So wet." He moans into my ear. I can't take it anymore. I want him. I need him. My hands rake down his back and he hisses in pleasure. I grab his tight ass and pull him inside of me.

We match each other thrust-for-thrust, both aching for release, but at the same time, not wanting this feeling to end.

My attempts fail me, I can't hold back any longer as my orgasm expoldes through my body. Trevor following shortly after me at the sensation of me clenched around him, milking him of every last drop.

He collapses beside me, our hearts racing and our breathing labored. He disgards the condom and pulls me into his chest, kissing my forehead. Within minutes we fall asleep in each others arms.