SIXTY-NINE

Diner party

~Ever~

We sat in the back of the car as someone started to drive. Vincenzo was in a nice light grey suite with the same color tie as my dress. He looked at me with a smile as his hand was resting on my thigh. "You look so damn beautiful Mai. So damn beautiful." He said as his eyes were shining bright as he stared at me. I felt a little blush rush across my cheeks and smiled back, "It's the dress that's making me look this way." I said. "Bullshît, you look fûckin sexy naked but even when you do get dressed up you look even more sexier." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window and saw we were getting out of acres of land.

"So we're we going?" I asked as I continued to look out. I heard him sigh as he started to rub his thumb up and down on my thigh. "We're going to have dinner and trying discuss business with this dumbâss bîtch who thinks is all that. So-I want to buy his business and want to see if he wants to work for me because he just a pain in the ass when I look at my number going down and know he's part of the reason why." He said. I didn't say anything I was kinda tired to be honest. I thought he was just taking me out but I should've know this was business. I mean he did say we had business to take care of but I thought hey- maybe it's a date, welp.

We drove but I ended up looking away from the window and laying my head on his shoulder. I started to play with his hand on my thigh and I heard him give a soft chuckle, "are you bored Mai?" He ask softly. I didn't respond to him because of course I'm bored, what else can you do in a car. I mean I don't have a phone, I don't have something to keep me company as we drive to who knows where. He wraps his hand around mine and gives it a soft squeeze, "I asked you a-" "Vincenzo what else do you want me to say? Hm? If you told me this was so type of business meeting I would've just stayed home-"

"I don't want you by yourself." He interrupted. "You could've left Ricardo or Edward stay with me, it's not like someone can raid your house! It has like fifty thousand men in there, like what the hell is going to happen to me?!" I said getting annoyed. I pushed off of him and pressed my back on the car door. "I'm tired of going places and seeing you either killing someone or beating someone up! Hell-I'm tired of even seeing Ricardo and Edward beat someone up too!"

His eyebrows come together," I don't need you to raise your fûckin voice Mai-" "No Vincenzo, you listen to me! I'm tired of this shît, just take me home-" he cuts me off by grabbing my wrist," you're coming along like I said Mai, end of discussion." He snaps back. "I'm-" "End of discussion Mai." He says a bit louder. His face was showing anger but soon after he made it look blank. He let's go of my wrist and stares straight. I clench my jaw growing even more annoyed, like what the hell.

****

We finally make it to the place, Vincenzo gets out of the car and makes his ways towards my door but I open it before he gets the chance to even touch the handle. I know he was annoyed with that but he didn't say anything. I hear another car roll up behind us and I see Ricardo and Edward coming out. They're both wearing black suits, I'm pretty sure that's the only color these guys know, so I'm surprised Vincenzo was even wearing grey and pink. "Soooooo, when is it going to be my turn to wrap my arm around her waist and have her close to my chest-" Ricardo says as he smiles as he's making his way towards us but get cut off by Vincenzo doing the thing he just says. I look up and try to pull away from him but I'm glued there. "Ooo, touchy. I mean when you're not around her-"

"I swear to fûckin god you're fûckin annoying" Vincenzo says. A chcukle comes out of Ricardo, "I mean it's true-" "So you want to fûckin die?" Vincenzo says as his fingers dig a little harder in my hip. "Damn can't take a joke." Ricardo teases. "If it's about Mai then no." He turns his way towards the stairs and pulls me along. I simple just follow since I can't do anything else.