FIFTY-SIX

I want to hear you beg.

~Vincenzo~

When the blade was placed down on my hand, I knew I was going to have fun tonight. No matter how long this would take, I'm going to enjoy this as I watch his face filled with pain.

"That's all Vincenzo?" He busted out laughing. "Just one weapon to make me beg? Wow. just, wow." He smiled as he leaned back in the chair.

I looked down to the blade laying in the palms of my hand as my finger went softly against the blade. "No, but I do very much love my twisted knife," I said as I looked back up.

He was staring at the blade in my hand, and by the looks of it, this was his first time ever seeing this blade. The smirk on my face only grew. His eyes looked back at me as his face went blank. "Let me guess, has more pain in the victim."

I only smiled at him. "When using a twisted blade, it can cause some great damage to the victim. When stabbing them, the blade can go smoothly in, but when getting out, " I looked deeply into his eyes, "that's where the true pain comes."

I took a step forward as he cautiously stared at me. I continued to walk towards him till my legs were almost touching him. he forced a smile on his face, but I knew that this blade brought chills down his spine, it only fed the demon inside wanting more. "When penetrating the victim with this kind of blad-" My hand went fast, and jabbed the blade in his arm, causing his mouth to fall open as his eyes went to look at the blade stuck in his arm. "they can feel how the blad is made. They feel the twist in themselves, but the person holding it, can cause the real pain. This bald is made to cause them damage and serious pain. So, the owner of this blad can either twist the blad-" I said as my wrist slowly started to twist the blade to the left and that caused him to yell.

The smile on my face only grew to my ears as I continued. I heard and felt his muscles slowly breaking apart with mussy sounds as he yelled in agony. "Or sharply pull it out." My move was fast as I pulled the blade out of his arm. Blood dripped out from the hole was created and it was nicely deep. He stared at his arm his body shook slightly. His screams slowly settled down as he squirmed around the chair.

He tried to pull at the restraints as his body continued to jerk. The button up he was wearing was starting fill with his own blood.

"Or, when penetrating the victim, you can start to twist the knife as you break the skin." And that's what I did. I twisted the blade as it went through his other arm. Screams of pain were filling my ears and it only brought me pleasure in my ears. I would act like I would take it out but only push it back in. He tried to move back from me by scooting the chair back, but I leaned forward as my hand clamped around the back of the chair, holding him still.

"This is why it's my favorite weapon," I said hush only for his ears to hear. I pulled out the blade from his arm as he groans and breathes heavily. I push off from the chair and stood tall as he groans and squirms around in the chair. His arms are shaking from all the pain they're in, but I haven't even begun the torture.

I look down at the blade in my hand, just in time when I see some blood drip off from the tip of it, falling down next to my feet. I held the knife to my right side, and then I feel Edward take it from my hand. "Bring-" I said, but I stopped when I saw him step out of the shadows, and walk up to him.

"Fuckin too easy boss." He hissed. The blade went down to his thigh and pulled downward. Screams of agony came from Vlad while Edward was having the best time of his life. He pulled the knife of from his thigh while Vlad's leg jerked as he threw his head back as he continued to scream.