THIRTEEN

So...

My eyes flutter open while I stare at the ceiling light and fan. I take a deep breath in and it while I look around. I looked to my side and see a note a pill on the night stand. So, I pulled up the blankets and went to sit up, but my eyes grew big and I held back my cry. I fell back on my back and bit my lip from making a sound. I don't know what time it is, that's why I'm trying so hard to not make a sound because I'm right next to Vincenzo, and I'm not sure if he's asleep still.

Screw you Ricardo.

Screw.

You.

I knew I couldn't stay in this bed all day, because Vincenzo will come for me if I do. So, I pushed past the pain in my aśś and pushed myself up till I was standing. My aśś killed, but I took deep breaths in and out, and took one step towards the night stand at the other side of the wall, but I fell when pain and soreness shot through my pelvis and my thighs. I gasped and whimpered slightly.

When he told I would be sore, I didn't really think I would be THIS sore. When I stood back up after ten tries, my teeth were chattering because of the pain. But, I pushed through and did tiny steps. I don't know, maybe twenty minutes pasted just me trying to walk. But I finally made it to that dam note.

I'm sorry, but I wanted to show you how you'll be sore the next day. I put this here on purpose because I know you thought you wouldn't be that sore, but now you know how being fûcked actually feels. So, here's the pill. Take it and be happy. And when you walk all day remember the night. ;) see you soon love.

~Ricardo

I gulped slightly and took the pill next to it and swallowed it with the water right next to it. I looked around and was about to turn and walk to the bathroom but the door slammed open, making me jump, "we're leaving in a hour for another meeting. Change." He said while my hand held my chest.

"You know, you can always knock, you know, because I would've been changing and you would've just busted through the door." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

His face was blank while he stared at me with his emerald eyes. "Change." And then with that he left. I sighed and placed a stand of hair behind my ear.

I don't think I can do this.

*****

When I was showing was it nice, but when I climbed out and started to dry myself, and dress I knew from the start it would be ten times worse.

And it was.

I could barely place on the lingerie, the one that was filled up in the closet. That's all I had to wear except for the few t-shirts that Edward gave me.

I cried slightly while I had to place my feet in the holes and when I had to bend down to pick up the lingerie. I had it at my hips already and was about to pull it higher but that's when Vincenzo came in with door slamming against the wall again. I jumped and my eyes grew wide. I covered my chest and gasped.

"Get out Vincenzo! I'm changing!" I held my chest tighter but he wasn't fazed by my chest being bare. He walked over to me while I tried to step back but my legs shot pain again. "I gave you an hour Mai, not two. Let's. Go." He growled.