FOURTEEN

Choose. Shoot. Next.

He pulled me harshly out of the car while I hissed each time I would step. He pulled open the door and it slammed open with a bang. "Vincenzo! Stop!" But of course he didn't. His grip tighten on my forearm and I hissed because of how tight it was. He pulled me through the hall and slammed open more doors with powerful force. My heart pounded hard against my chest and I couldn't figure out what I'm going to do.

He slammed open another door and this is the floor I first time I found Edward and Ricardo. I look around and I see Edward talking to Erika, while I see Ricardo smoking. "Partire." He said over everyone talking, but everyone heard him. The girls in here, their eyes grew slightly and the gently placed the trays they were holding, on any table that they could find, and quickly left. I looked over to Edward and see him winking at Erika while she rolls her eyes but she ends up leaving. And all that is left is his men, and me.

I highly doubt this is all his men, I'm pretty sure there's some more in 'main floor'. He looked over his shoulder to me, and I quickly looked down, because I couldn't stand his bright green eyes. His hand lead me somewhere and then he pushed me. I went to grab him but I fell on a chair. His eyes told me to stay and stay quiet, so I did.

"How's everyone's day?" He said while he walked around while his men formed a circle around him. Everyone stood quiet or sat there quietly.

He walked around in a circle around his men and I saw his face, he placed on a fake smile but if you saw his eyes and heard how he spoke, you knew something was wrong. And I knew why.

"Quit with the small talk, talk to us what you came in for." Edward said while he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Vincenzo.

"I had a meeting with all of you! So why the hell do I find her-," he points to me while slowly all eyes went over to me and I felt my cheeks grow hot. I looked around and I found the blue eyes that held the amusement and caused of all this, wink at me. "With one of you disgusting pigs mark!" He yelled while he turned towards me with fury in his eyes. My heart drops all the way to my stomach because of how mad he looks.

"How the hell does my men disobey my orders!? Do you want to be dead!!? Because guess what!? It's your lucky day!" He yelled and I looked around the room and I found Ricardo again but he was mindlessly smoking. I looked over to Edward and see him raising an eyebrow at me and I think he saw me look over to Ricardo, so he looked over to him and I did too, and I see Ricardo wink at Edward while he smiles with his cigarette.

Vincenzo was cruising in Italian and would even rant in Italian, so I couldn't understand what he was talking about, but by how his men faces lost color slightly, I knew it was bad.

"Vincenzo." I whispered but he didn't hear me. I looked over to Edward and see him next to Ricardo while he stands and I see them talk quietly to each other. I look back to Vincenzo and I see him standing toe to toe with of his men while he yells directly in his face in Italian while the man takes all of his insults or whatever Vincenzo said to him.

"What happens if that 'guy' confesses?" I heard Ricardo say over Vincenzo's yells. But that stopped and I saw him swiftly turn towards Ricardo who's continues to smoke.

"Dead. Simple." He growled with hate and venom in all his words.

He barked out a laugh while his cigarette almost fell out of his mouth but his finger took it out, "oh then. I feel sorry for that guy." He chuckled.