FIVE

Well. Can I choose second option now?

He opened the door and I quickly looked down to my shoes. I gripped his arm as he leaded me to, 'Erika'. Think happy thoughts I told myself, but I can't when all I hear is women screaming and men grunting.

Oh god.

The noises grew softer. Quieter. But I didn't look up. I was to afraid too. "You're fine. You can look up." He whispered in my ear. I jumped from his voice and I looked at him with a glare. "Don't do that." I hissed. I saw his jaw clench and I quickly looked away from him.

I looked in front and saw a girl staring at me with a cigar in hand with an eyebrow raised. She wore red laced lingerie while her hair was pulled up in a messy bun. She only wore mascara and red lip stick. Her skin was a nice caramel tint. Her bright blue eyes matched it so perfectly. Curves made out her body, and I know men liked. She wore black heels that matched her 'outfit'.

She looked at me and then to Vincenzo. "Can I ask why you're in my room with another woman?" She stared at him longer and she gave me a glance while placing the cigar in her mouth and inhaling. I looked over to Vincenzo and I saw he mumbled something in Italian. He took a deep breath in and took a step towards her.

"You're going to help her Erika." He said while his voice was struggling with words. You can tell he rather talk in Italian but I believe she won't understand like me. She took out the cigar but didn't exhale.

She looked at him and I took this time to look around the room. A bed laid behind her while black laced curtains surrounded the bed making it concealed. The floor was a dark brown color. A black leather chair sat at the edge of the room and nothing else was here.

When I looked back I was shocked because she had him close to her while she held the opening of his suit jacket in her fist. She looked at him and smiled while she gently blew the cigar smoke in his face. I couldn't see his face since she pulled him closer to herself. "What do I get for this exchange?" She flutter her eyelashes while she leaned closer to him. She was looking up to him, even with heels, she didn't even reach his height.

I know what kind of woman she is just by the body language she was giving him. She wanted something from him in return she'll teach me. She wanted to feel pleasure from him, and by the looks of him, he wasn't feeling the same.

"You won't die." He muttered. He took a step back while his suit made its way out of her fist. Her faced turned to a scowl and she straighten herself and placed the cigar back in her mouth while taking another inhale.

"Don't come in tonight then Vincenzo." She said while glaring at him and blowing out the smoke.

"I wasn't either way. I was going to visit Marissa." I heard the smirk in his voice and she  turned red.

"You rather go to that bîtch!?" She yelled while her heel stomped on the floor.

He looked to me with a smile on his face and said, "two days. I suggest you start now." He gave a nod and didn't even look back to Erika. And then he walked out leaving me and her.

I watch him until the door closes. It's silent and my heart picks up from it. I slowly look back to her and still see her watching the door with a glare.